(5.2)Regret

Continuation.....

Vansh- Angre hume kha jana h...

Angre-Boss howrah bridge ke pass unka mansion h..hume wahi jana h...

Vansh-Ok angre chlo....

And they were going then suddenly one person came in front of their car....and angre put the break but the person gets hurt ...and the parcel he brought get damaged ...and the person was.....  

Guess who????

(Aayush malhotra)

(Aayush malhotra)

(Raj Malhotra)

{Well the person who was talking with Riddhu was Aayush only...he became best friend of Riddhi....and he irritates her a lot)

It was Aayush malhotra..the son of Mr.Raj malhotra .....(Aayush is soft and kind hearted...he respects girls and is little bit flirty in nature...loves his dad a lot..mom died few yrs ago in a car accident...)
(Mr.raj is very rich and a famous personality in business...loves Aayush a lot....very protective for Aayush....has a dangerous aura in business...)

Angre came out of the car and Aayush started shouting on them......

Aayush- Hey u gadi chalani ni aati h kya...avi tumhare wajeh se mera accident ho jata....

Angre-Sorry woh glti se ho gya....

Aayush- Waww glti se kisi ki jaan le lena r bolna sorry...glti se ho gya.....

Angre- Sorry kha n..ab chalo jane do....

Aayush- Tumhare wajeh se mera gift tut gya...pta h kitni mehnat se mila tha.....

Angre- Ek gift hi toh tuta ..nya le lena...hume jane do hume late ho ra h....

And they kept fighting..and here vansh was getting frustrated by sitting in the car...and seeing their arguying......he comes out..