Chapter 1

A/N: Alright guys here is chapter 1. I am sorry for the delay I am working on a schedule for all the stories I am writing. 

ANYWAY, on with the story.

P.S Please remember the warning chapter. I do not want anyone complaining that I didn't warn you about anything. Cause I did. Alright, love you guys hope you enjoy chapter 1.

________________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

It was a beautiful quiet, peaceful morning... "Shut the fuck up! This is why you are adopted now hoe!"

"Bitch! you are adopted too the fuck!?! Stupid as hoe!"

Two voices can be heard yelling at each other from inside a beautiful mansion.

Employees on the grounds of the mansion all sweat drop upon hearing the two teenagers at each other's throats

"It seems the young miss and young master Cole are at it again 😅" A young maid states to an old gardener

"Right you are... Best stay out of it... Last time butler Watori got in the middle of it and needed a vacation from all the stress and got a sprained ankle from falling down the stairs, including the young miss and Young Master Cole." The gardener states as he looks towards the mansion.

"How did the Young miss and Master Cole get injured?" The maid asked

"You know those two. They fight all the time, but the moment someone is in trouble they stop and help. Well, the young miss saw Watori's trip and went to catch him and Master Cole went to catch the young miss. In the end, all three of them got hurt, but the young miss and Master were more worried about Watori than themselves and started crying and apologizing non-stop it was really cute actually." The old gardener smiled at the memory.

"Oh my! Who knew the young miss and Master were so kind!" The maid exclaimed proudly

'If only they were more kind to each other' The gardener thought.

**CRASH, BOOM, BANG**             

Loud noises could be heard from outside the Mansion causing both employees to sweatdrop again 😅.

~Inside the house~

"You son of a bitch imma kick your ass!" A young (H/C) girl screamed out. Towards a Slightly older Blond boy.

"I'd like to see you try Shorty." The blond boy replied snuggly towards the girl.

"That's it!" The girl proceeds to try and punch the boy only for him to hold her back with one finger as she spews curses at him and flares her arms about.