Hello! (part 1)

You were running trough the stadion because
You were late for your train. You saw your train and right before you wanted to enter the doors closed.

' nononooo damn, really you got to be kinding me'  You say while slamming on the doors.

You here someone mumble next to you, so you look over. You saw a boy who looks like the same age as you, kind of nerdy but cute.

' uhm hey, missed your train to?' The boy asked

'What does it look like?, I am sorry but who are you?' I asked with a confused look on my face

' oh right sorry I'm Peter'

' hello Peter, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you'

'Nice to meet you to'

'Well I beter head back to my apartment, it was nice to talk to you. Have a nice life, bye' you wave and walk away.

'Yea... b-bye' Peter mumble after you.

'Actually..' said Peter while tapping on your shoulders

You turned around and looked at him.

'Can I have your number? Maybe, I don't know'

You giggle and give him your number.

'Thank you. Well now for real good bye.' Peter says to you.

You wave and walk away. You put in your earbuds and put on music. And you're vibing on music while walk to your apartment.

you arrived at your apartment building, you walked up the creepy staircase and enter your apartment, you put your keys on the table, and take of your jacket and sit on your sofa.

Since you missed your train you decided you should call of work and have a chill day.

You changed into your comfortable clothes, and watched tv all day long.

It was now 6:30 pm and you decided to order a pizza.

While you where waiting for your pizza, you got a text. You looked at it and saw that it was Peter.

Hey! It's me Peter.

Hey Peter, how are you?

I am fine, thank you for asking. How are you ?

I am good.

What are you doing ?

Well today I didn't do anything, I just watched tv. And now I am waiting on my pizza I ordered, what are you doing?

Well I did the same thing today, and now I am warming up some dinner for me and my aunt.

Do you live at your aunt's ?

Oh yea.

Sorry I shouldn't have asked that.

No it's okay, do you live with your parents ?

No I live on my own.

Already! How can you pay that?

I work, a lot.

You hear your doorbell ring

I have to go my pizza is here, talk to you later.