Love<3 (part 3) *smut*

You were walking around New York, because you needed to do some shopping.

You were on my way home. When you got a text from Peter.

Hey! Do you wanna come over, or should I come over?

Hey! I'll text you right back. I can't really answer right now.

It's okay:)

You were walking up your stair, and walking to your door. And there stood you ex.

'Go away Matthew!'

'So quick, I am only here to talk things out' he says while laying a hand on your shoulder.

You push the hand of your shoulder.

'It's not going to happen, I have a boyfriend and whatever you're going to say I won't believe it!'

You opened your door and walked in, and closed it right away. You put down your stuff and text Peter back.

Sure!

So should I come over or are you coming over?

I don't really care, you choose

Okay! I'll come over then you won't have to walk trough New York with all the weird people.

You are to sweet!

I'll see you soon.

See you soon<3!

You cleaned up the things that you bought and waited for Peter to arrive.

Peter wanted to leave the apartment, but aunt may stoped him and pushed a condom in peters hand.

'It's only for the safety'

'May seriously, we are probably not going to do it and if we are she probably had some has her house anyways' Peter said while giving the condom back at may.

But without Peter knowing she put it in his pocket.

'Okay, you to haven't done it yet. Right?'

'No we haven't, I am going to go now. Bye love you'

'Love you to' may waved at Peter

Peter was walking through New York, he put his hands in his pockets because he had cold hands. And what did he feel a condom.

'Seriously' Peter mumbled to his self.

When Peter arrived at you apartment, he rang the doorbell. You entered the door, you to hugged and kissed. Peter went inside.

'Do you want to drink anything?'

'Just water thank you, do you know what happend when I tried to leave my house. Aunt may pushed a condom in my hand, and i gave it back because like why and without me know she put it in my pocket'

You laughed. And gave him his water.

'You know that I am on the pill, right?'

'No, I did not. But wait when did you take it when I was sleeping over?'

'While I was putting on my pajama, my timer went off'

'Ohh i didn't hear it' Peter said while following you to the couch.

'Why did you wanna come over?' You asked while taking a sip of your tea.

'I just wanted to see you' he said while smiling.

You put down the tea, and lift up your leg, put it next to peters leg so you can sit on his lap. You lean in so you can kiss him. But right before your lips touch Peters. He turns his head to the side so you kiss his cheek. Peter turned around a again with a smirk on his face.