What is going on?! (Part 4)*smut*

2 weeks later

Peter woke up in your bed to the sound of a shower running. He heard so sing softly. He got out of the bed, walked to the bathroom. 

He entered the damp room.

'Y/n?' He asked

'Good morning Pete'

'Can I join?'

'Let me think about it... No' you say sarcastic.

'You're going to regret that' he says playfully.

You didn't think much of what Peter said and continue showering. But little do you know Peter took all your clothes and towel and he knew you kept your towels in your laundry room, because you didn't had space in your bathroom or bedroom.

He leaned on the counter so he could see you when you walked out the bedroom, because it was on the opposite of your room.

It was ten minutes later and you turned off the shower, that's when Peter put down his phone for the moment.

You step out and looking for your towel, which you didn't see and your clothes weren't laying there to. Then you though about what Peter said about regretting it.

'Damn Peter' you said mumbling, but of course Peter heard it with his spidey sense.

And you though to your self if he wants it he can get it, so you walked in the living room, every step you set you leave water behind because you were soaking wet. Peter holding your stuff while smirking and looking at you watching every step you set. You walk up to him and take your towel.

'You're staring naughty naughty boy' you turn around and walk back to the bathroom. You dried off your body, and put on your clothes.

When you walked in the living room you saw that Peter had packed his bag and waited for you.

'I should go, I had much fun' he said while putting a hand on your cheek

'Yes, me to. Thank you for sleeping over!' you say leaning in.

You gave him a kiss and pulled back, Peter and you walked to the door, you wave him goodbye and closed the door.

You wanted walked to the kitchen because you were hungry but you had barely any food, so you grab you wallet, phone and jacket. Walked out your door to do groceries.

When you were walking back home to your door with a bag of groceries, you saw Peter sitting, leaning on the wall, knees straight up, on the ground next to your door.

But you knew something was off because he was sweating, and his head was between his legs and hands on his legs and you could hear soft sniffing.

'Pete? What are you doing here, everything okay?' You asked softly

Peter looked up and you saw his red puppy eyes looking at you. You got down on one knee and looked him in the eye.

'Pete? What happened?'

'Can we go inside?' Peter asked softly

'Of course, can you stand up?'

'Maybe...' Peter said while moving his leg, you could see through his jeans a reddish, brownish spot. You froze for a seconde and starts moving slowly helping Peter.

You unlocked your door while Peter was leaning on you and holding your bags. You walked in threw down your groceries, and walked in your bedroom.

You point to the red, brownish spot on his jeans. ' is this we're you are hurt?'