"~Those girls~"

Mystic falls....Seems like yesterday ever since the last time I've been here.... Everything has changed... Except the central road as we walk past the clock tower....wow...maybe the only thing that remains the same...
The day is sunny out here and all you can see is people walking around the square...either alone or with company..

A feeling of nostalgia overwhelms me as I walk by reminiscing of old memories.

When I used to live here, many things were heard ...something about supernatural creatures that roamed the place.... Creatures like...vampires, werewolves.... I used to laugh with those type of things back at that time...rumor had it that they were very powerful and that they had that strange urge to kill in ways human brains could not capture.
But this is not the deal now...

As I keep walking i see a man. I walk over to him and friendly approach him.
-"umm sir, are you local?"

-"yes. How can I help you?"

I stopped for a second and stood still starring at him....those blue eyes like oceans... You could easily get lost in them...

-"well..I'm not from around here and I'm looking for someone. His name is Damon Salvatore....Do you know if he lives around here?" I said ,and he looked at me as if I was a weirdo.

-" i know him, but what interest do you find on him?" He said with a look..

-" I'm an interviewer and i recently finished my research on your town's history....I've read about the founding families and that caught my eye .... I found his name that possibly belongs to an ancestor of his and I found that he is a living descendant of the Salvatore family."

-"interesting....actually his family has a great history,indeed. And what do you want from him?"

-" I'd like to interview him and learn more about his genealogical tree. Is there a way I can get there?" I wondered as I hoped he could take me there....

He thought for a second and answered without being sure if that was the right thing to do -"I'm on patrol at the moment but...yes...okay...follow me to the car!"

My my .... He's in... he'll take me to Mr.... Salvatore's house. I'm excited!

While in the car,the first few moments he was so quite. His mouth suddenly opened slightly and he murmured....-"so what's your name young lady?"

I had to think quick -"Makenzie..... Makenzie Douglas..."

-"nice ...and you are from.....?"

-"California.."

-"hmmm far away from here. Good. Are you staying after you complete your survey with...Damon?"

I answered doubtfully -"umm.. I don't really know..."

I tried avoiding the too many question that burst out of the deafening silence in the begging by saying -"how far are we yet?"

-"not far enough..." He said

A little smirk filled my face and my eyes glowed in happiness...we were almost there.

-"Your name sir? I'm in a car with you and I don't even know you name.....foolish me..."

-"Matt Donovan little lady"

-" very well...and as I am guessing from the clothing you're a police officer?"

-"actually..."he laughed "sheriff... sheriff Donovan"

-"Fine" I said in a lowered tone..

After about twenty minutes he stopped the car....we were somewhere ,where not many residents lived and at the end of the road there was a small house.....

-" we're here...that's the house...at the end of the road"

-" you were life saving....thanks Mister Ma...."

He stopped me  before I finished my words...
-" oh come on....so typical....just call me Matt. Okay?"

I positively shook my head.....
I thanked him and got out of the car.

So......this was it. I found Damon....sudden change of manners...yes... Because I have a great secret.... And to keep the mystery...my name is not Makenzie Douglas.....*smirk*

I am walking down the street in a bad bitche's walk. I quit pacing when I reach the porch.... Thoughts popping in my head at that moment and a strange feeling. I don't know what it is....Fear mixed with happiness? No,no..it is not fear.... I go ahead and knock at the door...

I lower my eyes..... He opened and I gave the man an eye saying....

-"Hello.... brother."