"~A questionable future~"

Right after I was informed about my brother's death from Damon, a feeling of guilt and sorrow flooded me. Why was my brother dead? And were was I...they needed me I should have came earlier.....

-"HOW did he die.....Damon....?"

-"It's...complicated....."

-"No Damon! Speak! I want to know everything! How,why and who!"

My tone was intense. I just left myself behaving. In a bad way of course...

-"Stefan died in a fire... He took my place on that. I would have died instead of him... He didn't deserve it. He died with Katherine by his side. Fire ate them alive. Meanwhile, Katherine was cured long before we did. When it happened, i compelled Stefan to leave and live his life peacefully... However Stefan had vervain on him so you understand....compulsion didn't work...so he came back feeding me the cure he pushed me on the side and burned along with Katherine....
I told you everything..."

Tragic..isn't it?... A Salvatore dying by a simple fire. The most tragic of it all....Katherine was there... That means Katerina Petrova is dead....Good lord ....here's something that finally cheers me up today. I should be partying right now....But my brother is dead that's the only thing I care about ..... But here's the thing ....Damon is hiding something.

-"By a fire... seriously now?"

-"Not any fire....to be exact,it was hellfire..."

Hellfire......what in this earth have they done all this time to trigger hellfire.....and who did trigger this hellfire....

-" What are you not telling me? Oh no, don't tell me....It smells like witches.... What kind of witch did you play with so you triggered not any fire....hellfire."

-"Her name's Bonnie Bennett....and she still lives here ....Not the one who triggered it. She stopped it. However, I haven't been in touch with her for a long time.... I'm not that sure..."

After three hours of discussing with my brother,everything had been explained. Everything....ever since the moment my father kicked me out until now.... And i have to state that this was a hell of a ride. Damon went to his room. He also suggested me staying with him, as long as I had nowhere to stay.... And i kept thinking....about the hellfire,about the Donovan family with it's bell,sirens, Bonnie, Elena, Katherine.... Doppelgangers..... And I'm fighting, with claws and teeth to understand why isn't there a way for Stefan to be brought back....
Damon came back and sat with me again...

-"Can I ask something?"

-"Anything..."

-"How did you find me? I mean...who brought you here..to my house?"

-"Uh...i have to answer right?"

-"Yup"

-"Matt Donovan.."

Damon's eyes opened wider than I expected

-"Couldn't you find a person worse than that? No,tell me...why Matt? There were so many people out there and you stamped HIM????!"

-"Why not Matt....what did he do to you?"

-"Nothing,but the problem is he knows a lot about vampires so....Now he may know what you are. I guess he noticed that jingly big ass thing you've got on your hand"

-"Uh..Jesus...of course he didn't notice this. If he had i would have caught him"

-"Whatever....be careful next time...Anyways,do you need something from me? I'm gonna go upstairs and take a nap"

-"No I'm good..."

Damon left again....And now it was only me on my own thinking again...
The only thing on my mind now was how Stefan died....Why can't he be brought back....there must be a way you can't fool me.

Damon had some photo albums under the television stand. I was so curious to take a look. And so I did.

1864 pics....oh my....how beautiful were they....and what an age...so epic! They were bonded ....
Noooo...don't tell me....is that baby Stefan?????!!! Goddd what a cute baby!!! I'm melting....Mom,Dad...
Oh, here's Katherine too....and Emily Bennett..... Emily Bennett.... How is she related to Bonnie??... I have no idea. I'll ask Damon..... But if they are family related,that means Bonnie is a really strong one... Obviously Bonnie is a strong one,she stopped hellfire....

But how can we save Stefan....there must be a way....oops that came out loud...

Damon heard me....

-"What did you say?"

-"I...uh....nothing"

-"Steph....come on... I heard you"

-"It eats me from inside,Damon. I mean Stefan died there but I think that it is so impossible he can't be resurrected."

-"You think we haven't tried? Of course we did. Bonnie tried countless times, with no result."

-"There must be a way."

-"You can't do it. So many tried and nobody did it."

-"Believe it or not, I am going to do it. I'll find the way....Watch me!!!"