1

Y/N's Pov

I was preparing to go at my Uncle Jin-young Park's building Entertainment cause he called me, telling me he want to talk to me about something.

I just wore a casual cloths cause after I talk to Uncle i'll buy a grocery too. I went out of my Apartment making sure I lock the door, because i'm screwed if I get robbed and Dad would be mad at me.

 I went out of my Apartment making sure I lock the door, because i'm screwed if I get robbed and Dad would be mad at me

Once I went out of my Apartment building I immediately hailed a cab to arrive at Uncle's place.

Minutes later i'm already at Uncle's Entertainment. I use my card that Uncle gave me so I can visit here anytime I want. I greeted the guard and the other staffs that knows me.

I swear i'm the luckiest K-Pop fan cause I got Uncle to own the biggest girl group, and my favorite idol TWICE!

I just hope that I could see them here but sadly they're on a vacation break and is currently at Switzerland.

Soon I was riding the elevator on the way to Uncle Jin-Young's Office. I inform him earlier that i'm already here in his building. I knocked cause I'm not rude, and just because I am his Niece I could just barge in his Office. I heard Uncle's voice saying 'Come in!' so I went in.

I was about to greet Uncle, but to my surprise I saw one of the member of TWICE, Dahyun. She look at me and we have an eye contact. I was shock and my eyes went wide.

"There's my favorite Neice! Did you miss your cool Uncle?" I heard Uncle Jin-Young said. I break our eye contest and went to Uncle. We hugged each other.

"I miss you too, Uncle. I'm sorry I couldn't visit you for awhile, because you know I've been studying hard for my test." I said when we broke the hug.

"It's okay, but your test was already done, right? Did you do well, huh?" Uncle asked as I nodded.

"I think i did well. I remember all the things I reveiwed all day and it was on the test paper, so I think did well." I confidently said as Uncle give me a proud look.

"Anyways, I called you here cause I have a favor to ask you to do. But before that, I want to introduce you to Dahyun. A member of the group you idolize, I'm sure you know her well." Uncle said as he tease me. I give him a playful glare as I heard Dahyun giggle. Aww that's so cute!!

I look at Dahyun as she was smiling at me. I can feel my face heating up.

"Hello, I'm TWICE's Kim Dahyun." Dahyun said as she smiled and bow at me.

"Hi, I'm Park Y/n. Nice to meet you." I bowed as well and smile at her.

I may look like calm outside, but I was panicking and squealing inside!

We heard a clap and we look to Uncle.

"Okay! As I've already mention. My Neice was a fan of you and the girls, Dahyun. And as far as I know, I think it was you, her bias among the girls." Uncle Jin-young said as he expose me.

"Uncle! Why do you have to tell her that!" I whine as I cover my blushing face with my hands.

Uncle and Dahyun was laughing at me.

"I am really honored to be your bias among us, Y/n. I won't bring you down." Dahyun said to me as my face are getting really red.

"That's enough, Dahyun. I think my Neice will explode soon as her face was so red." Uncle teased even more.

Minute after I calm down, but the panicking inside me won't just leave. Who wouldn't panic when you are in face to face with your bias?! No one!!

"Okay, so Y/n. I know you might wonder why Dahyun is still here cause you know her other members are all in Switzerland right now. Dahyun need to stay here cause she took the test as well and she can't ditch it because she was going to graduate next month." Uncle explained. That's what i'm thinking too cause I really went surprise to see Dahyun here when all I know that they're all in Switzerland right now.

"Right now, Dahyun is alone at their dorm because her members are all gone. Now the favor i'm asking you Y/n... Could you stay with Dahyun in their dorm so she won't feel alone until her members go back home here?" What?! S-Staying with Dahyun alone in their dorm?!

Both Dahyun and Uncle are looking at me waiting for my answer. What's my answer?

"Uhmmmm.... i mean it's okay for me, but my house. Who would live there?" I asked.

"Oh that. I'll assigned someone to look for your apartment, and later you should pack your things and transfer it to the girls dorm since you'll be leaving with Dahyun from now on." Uncle Jin-young said.

What choice do I still have?

I guess i'll Babysit my idol. (That's the title lol.)