.6

missed u guys😚😚
but i swear i will not update this book if y'all don't start commenting 💕

simone rae west🤎

"NIGGA YOUR SO ASS"

"NIGGA YOUR SO ASS"

I wake up to bryson yelling at his game.

"I SAID ON ME 4 FUCKING TIMES NIGGA"

"WHERE WAS YOU?" he continues to scream making me groan because i just want to sleep.

"bryson please stop yelling" i say rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sorry ma, this nigga is just so bad" he says as he puts his mic back on and starts another game.

I crawl over towards him straddling his lap and putting my face in the crook of his neck.

"can you please get off the game and come and lay wit me" i ask him hoping for a of course.

"Not right now rae" he told me never taking his eyes off the screen.

I look at him and notice how he's paying me no mind.

I start to turn my hips as i'm sitting on him waiting for an reaction.

"Rae chill out bruh" he said readjusting me on top of him.

"Get off the game please" i ask again as i keep moving my hips feeling him harden under me.

"tighten up" he spat moving me off top of him.

"Ight bet" i scoff going to the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I start brushing my teeth and doing the rest of my hygiene.

I go back into the room grabbing my bag picking out an outfit.

"What you getting dressed for?" he asked me as i kept ignoring him and went back in the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I turned on the shower and connected my phone to my speaker.

After i got out the shower i walked out the bathroom back into the room to see bryson still on the game.

I grabbed my lotion and outfit and started to finish getting ready.

Bryson took off his headset paused his game and walked in front of me.

"Where are you going yo" he asked rubbing his hands down his face.

I ignored him and rolled my eyes.

Before i can even finish putting on my shirt he grabs my neck pushing me back on the bed.

"Why you playing wit' yo life simone" he asked squeezing his hand a little bit.

Only thing this doing is turning me on to be honest, but i ain't finna let him know that.