Chapter 2. Jingle Bells.

(Sunny's POV)

I must've powered back off because I don't remember much after that. I was surrounded by these little foam things that shifted as we turned. I woke back up in this huge area. The Daycare I presume. It had a desk near the front, a big playpen, plenty of little chairs for the kids, and a ball pit! I love all of these things, but I don't remember much of them. There also was a balcony on the top that had the name: Sunny And Moony's Area! I was curious so I rushed everywhere. The playpen! The desks with little crayons! The front desk! The ball pit! Finally I crawled up to the balcony and looked inside. There was another one of me! They didn't look exactly like me. It had a sleeping hat, a round head, and a blue, yellow, and white color scheme. It looked at me with a sort of violent look, and I backed away. We both had these bells on us that jingled. I liked to sound. It's sounded different. It made me tired.

????:

" Who are you...? "

It's voice was raspy, but made me sleepy again.

Sundrop:

" I am Sundrop! Who are you? "

Moondrop:

" Moondrop. "

I nodded and backed away, reaching the front room. One of the workers used a remote and powered us both off. My thoughts before that were: " I'm going to like this guy."