19

Chapter 19
It was a feeling that was clearly distracting from the topic so far.
I ignored it and thought I would just keep talking about clothes, but I just responded innocently.
“Eat well, sleep well, rest well and get better quickly.”
Cassis did not know that such an answer would come from me.
He looked at me like someone who had heard the unexpected.
“Eat once. I didn’t put anything like poison.”
Cassis’ gaze fell onto the tray on the floor.
I thought it would be uncomfortable to eat with me, so I left the room with excuses that I had other things to do.
Since there wasn’t a good place to sit for a while, I thought it would be better to bring a chair later.
When I was convinced Cassis wasn’t threatening me, I even thought of bringing him the things he needed.
After a while, I headed back to the room with new clothes for Cassis.
Of course, I didn’t take the clothes for Cassis myself, but I had Emily, who followed me. The same was the case when I brought food and medicine a while ago.
In some ways, it was annoying, but I couldn’t feel the feeling of getting Cassis’ care.
At the door, I sent Emily back.
“Now that’s it. Stop going, Emily.”
“Yes, young lady.”
After that, I went into the room where Cassis was with the clothes I had handed over from Emily.
It’s cumbersome to have to open and close the lock every time you go in and out. The person trapped in there seems to be in a bad mood.
It can’t be helped right now.
I frowned and pushed the doorknob.
Sweet.
And as soon as I finally stepped in, I stopped.
Cassis was standing up from his seat unlike before. His gaze spontaneously flew into his back, standing with his back at the door.
The reason I stopped walking was that he had taken off his upper body and exposed his upper body. Lights fluttering from a distance drew a gloomy outline on his body.
Cassis’s body was bandaged in several places, and red scars were engraved in many places where it was not.
However, the first thing that passed through my head the moment I saw his naked body was not the idea that it would hurt.
I heard the sound of the door with the knocker slipping behind my back.
Rattle.
Finally the door was completely closed.
Cassis turned his head at an angle and looked at me.
The moment my eyes met with the quiet golden eyes of the shade, somehow I was speechless.
Naturally, it wasn’t the first time to see a man’s naked torso, and that the target was Cassis.
When the lawmaker even healed Cassis’ wounds, which he had left behind, he took off his clothes with my own hands.
At that time, I certainly didn’t feel much inspiration for Cassis’ naked body.
By the way… … .
Why is this so subtle embarrassment now flowing?
Is it because the surroundings are darker than before? Or is it because Cassis, who had been lying without motion before, is now moving so vividly and staring at me?
I felt as if I had even peeked at someone’s secret sight.
The red light from the candlestick made Cassis in the dark stand out alone.
At that time, Cassis slowly opened his lips.
“I have to wash.”
A quiet voice close to a whisper tickled my ear.
A piece of rags fell off his hand. The delicately woven back muscles were also stirred, drawing more pronounced curves following the movement.
“Oh, yes… … .”
I replied unconsciously.
Immediately after that, I woke up.
No, why am I supposed to do this with just seeing the upper body undressed?
Besides, what is this strange atmosphere?
It seemed that the problem was that the light of the candlestick was lightly lit.
But now, as I made the surroundings bright again, I was worried that Cassis was taking off her clothes.
It’s kind of weird to stay still until now and then light up the lights when he takes off his tops.
Of course, thinking like this was evidence that I was conscious of Cassis for nothing.
I frowned and let out a calm voice.
“The door over here is the bathroom. What I always care about is that each person feels uncomfortable, so I deliberately chose a room with a bathroom.”
This room also had a small bathroom. Of course, all the dangerous items in it had already been removed.
The room is not a flat structure, but it seems that there was no other door in the wall where the cassis was. He moved his gaze in the direction I pointed.
“this.”
Immediately after that, Cassis lifted his arm and showed me.
“I can’t change my clothes because of the chain.”
Oh, when I heard it, it was.
It didn’t matter much because it was tightly attached to the wrist and ankle, but the chain would definitely interfere with getting dressed.
But how do you take off your tops now?
I bowed my head to that question and looked at the floor, and I soon found the answer.
The clothes Cassis took off a while ago were completely torn like a mop.
His shirt was originally torn like a rag from being whipped in a dungeon and also from being attacked by Charlotte.
So it seemed that I just took off my clothes even now.
Even if you can treat it that way when you take it off… … .
Certainly, it was impossible to put clothes on the limbs while wearing the chains.
I thought about it for a moment and then invited Cassis.
“I’ll loosen the chains on the wrists and ankles, so why don’t you change them to a leash instead?”
“… … .”
Cassis was silent.
Of course, it was a sign that he was very unhappy with my words. The eyes of me seemed a little colder.
“I think it’s better than having four chains on the body.”
Of course, I will leave the redemption tool as it is.
The restraint tool was a tool to constrain the power of the subject.
In particular, it has a function of limiting movement when performing aggressive actions.
Naturally, the restraints for the great monsters had stronger forcing than the restraints for the normal monsters.
However, in the past with Charlotte, I sometimes broke the redemption ball, and I wondered if the effect would work perfectly for Cassis as well.That’s why Cassis was on the verge of attacking me even though he was wearing a restraint.
However, on the contrary, if the restraint rescue vehicle was not fully effective in Cassis, the chain was originally but mana.
So anyway, even if you loosen the chains of your limbs and replace them with a leash, it was just an assortment match.
However, no matter how much I said to match the assortment, I couldn’t help but do that from my point of view.
Cassis didn’t answer anything, but it was an acknowledgment of my words.
Not surprisingly, he didn’t seem to like the collar.
However, Cassis seemed to agree that it was cumbersome to attach and detach the chain attached to the restraint whenever necessary.
Soon he lowered his arms and looked at me as if he were telling me to do whatever he wanted.
I stepped straight towards Cassis.
In fact, when I prepared Cassis’ clothes, I also ordered the collar in advance.
He didn’t even think about the fact that it would interfere with his change of clothes, but the chains that made loud noises even if he moved a little, were annoying.
Of course, how did the servant, who prepared the leash by my command, looked at me… … I will not have to say it.
As expected, I had no intention of putting anyone else in this room yet, so I had to put a leash on Cassis myself. In order to do that, I inevitably had to get close to him.
Cassis also accepted my approach to see if he knew that.
“Even if it’s uncomfortable, be patient for a bit.”
I faced Cassis.
For a moment his gaze fell over my face. But Cassis turned away after a while and turned away from me.
You can look a little more, but it’s firm.
Isn’t my beauty a powerful weapon in my own way?
So it’s like this, it would be easier if Cassis fell in love with my beauty like other men.
I felt a little regret and reached for Cassis.
The moment my hand touched my throat, Cassis’ head flinched.
But there was no movement other than that, so I was able to leash him with ease.
“… … .”
Then I see a cassis with black leather around my neck… … .
Somehow, the atmosphere around me seemed to be more weird than before.
A young boy wearing a leash with his upper body full of sadistic wounds exposed.
For some reason, I felt like I had become a pervert, so I frowned in my eyes.
And Cassis also found a similar expression to me.
I loosened the chains on Cassis’ arms and legs and tied one of them to a leash.
He was still wearing a restraint, but was it cool just because the chain disappeared, Cassis moved his wrists and ankles as if exercising.
“The structure of this mansion is like a maze, so some of my brothers sometimes get lost.”
I opened my mouth in case Cassis would eat his heart.
“Of course, those who come to Agriche for the first time can’t find the doorway, so it’s easy to wander inside the mansion.”
Cassis turned his head at my words as if passing by.
“Of course I know the shortcut to the doorway.”
Following that, I met my eyes with my golden eyes.
I smiled at Cassis as if what I was saying now