Ch.2 Look at how beautiful you are.

Sighing, stepping into the lukewarm water inside of the bathtub. It had been a long day and all you wanted to do was relax -- let yourself be cared for -- leaning back onto the cold metal of the tub, you cursed. Sinking into the water to get rid of the cold on your back.

Feeling the cold had gone, you lifted yourself back up just above the water. Once again, sighing. As your mind started to wonder, you forgot the world around you. Meaning you didn't hear Hange get home.

You only snapped out of your own world when you heard the bathroom door open. Staring wide eyed at the intruder, your body tensing, only calming when you realised it was Hange. "Your back" you muttered. Hange simply hummed and started to take their own clothes off.

Hopping in the now shared bathtub, Hange wrapped their arms around your waist, laying their head on your back.
"How was your day, darling?" Hange asked kissing your nape, lovingly.
"Stressful, I was trying to relax, not to think about it." You replied, honestly.

"I can help you forget it, if you'd like?" Hange responded, pulling your hand up to their lips and giving it a quick peck.

"That'd be wonderful, Hange." You smirked

Both of you getting out of the bath, staring at each others soft, smooth, pale skin. The longing, lustful glances sharing much meaning. Feeling the cold against your body, your nipples went erect, gasping as you felt familiar fingers swipe over the bud. Hange stopped the movement over your nipples and bent you over the edge of the bath.
"Grip on tight, baby. You're in for a wonderful time." Hange nibbled your ear and started to rub your lower back, whilst messing with the front of your body. Once ready Hange temporarily left the room. Coming back hands full of Lube and their own strap on.

Placing the strap on, on their hips, they smothered lube over their fingers, toy and inside of your ass. You shivered as you felt the cool thing drip from your hole. "H-hange, hurry!" You stuttered, wanting more. They kissed your nape again as an answer.

Entering you from the back, they started thrusting their hips with a rhythm. The only sound heard was your moans and yours and Hanges hips slamming together in lust.

"Hange! I can't h-hold it much longer!" You stuttered gripping even harder onto the edge of the bath, legs trembling, trying to keep themselves up for a little longer.

Hange tugged on your hair, grasping strands of your hair in between their fingers.
"Look at yourself when you cum, whore."
Your eyes widened, breath stuck in your lungs. The words replayed in your head again and again, til you were sent over the edge. Still looking at yourself, you came.
"That's a good girl, look at how beautiful you are."

As you were still cumming, Hanges cum spread around the strap on as they came with you.
"You were such a good girl, well done. I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do, Hange."

(Get ready for next chapter)