"Here's your reward, baby" [TOP Reader]

"be right back" Hange smirked
"Okay, hurry though." You replied, groaning.
Hange laughed "okay" they said with a smile
Hange strutted out the room, purposefully displaying their ass, just to wind you up. "Hange!!" You shouted, hearing giggles and footsteps fading away.

As you started to clean the area you and Hange had just finished on, you heard soft clicking down the hall. Looking curiously, you ended up shrugging your shoulders and cleaning again. You heard the clicking stop and looked up. Hange was in a pastel pink, patterned corset, with pastel pink bunny ears and even more pastel pink heels.
(Reference pics

)Staring at them, mouth agape and eyes wide, they chuckled

)
Staring at them, mouth agape and eyes wide, they chuckled. Sending you straight out of your thoughts. Your hands moved to touch their luxurious skin, but, instead you were met with their hand and a harsh sting on the back of yours. "No touching" Hange smirked and you smirked back, now taking it as a challenge.

Hange grabbed your hand and led you out to your shared room. "Sit down" they commanded and you did as told. Hange started to move their hips, shake their ass and present their thighs.
"Wait, hold on a second. You're giving me a lap dance?" You screamed, blushing full on red.
"Yes of course! It's your present, now, shush, darling"
Hange whispered the last part against your ear as their chest was against yours, they were sticking their ass out and had their hands on your shoulders. With the ass that was sticking out, they started to wiggle it seductively. Shaking it side to side as they kissed a line up your neck. "So good even when it's your own reward." "Come on touch now, I did tell you right? Here's your reward, baby."
They said, gasping after the 'baby' because, oh my, those words lit a fire inside you like never before. Standing up you pushed Hange onto the bed beside the chair you had just previously sat on. "Now it's my turn, Hange." You said marking Hange all over. "All mine" you repeated over and over.

"If I make you cum in under 5 minutes, you do as I say." You commanded, still giving options for Hange.
"Sure." Hange said voice laced with determination.
"That's how I like it, good." You spat out with lust.
Continuing to mark Hange occasionally hovering your finger just over Hanges slit, then going up and down. Making her squirm and plead for more. "5 minutes starting, now." you whispered.

1 minute passed.
"A-ah! No! There!"

2 minutes passed.
"T-too sensitive! Ah!"

3 minutes passed.
"There! There! I'm so close! Too close!!"

4 minutes passed.
"More. More.. More..!"

5 minutes passed.
"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Hange spurted there cum all over your face and tongue, licking it all from your face you looked up at Hange and stated

"I won."