I Need You

Idk if this would count as Fluff or Angst because I'm dumb but this one was an Idea I had so I hope you enjoy <3

Also should note that Y/N basically lives with The Madrigals and shares Camilo's room with him although they do have their own place with their parents.

I woke up to an empty bed. That wasn't too unusual seeing as my boyfriend, Camilo, would usually have chores to do because of his gift and all and I wake up late. I get dressed and headed out of his room and to the kitchen where I saw a plate covered in wrap on the counter with a note on it. "Good morning sleepy head. We had breakfast and went out to do our chores already but I was able to spare you a plate of my Tias' amazing arepas, which may I say was very difficult with everyone trying to eat them all. - The best Madrigal (Aka Camilo if you didn't get that)." Is what the note said. I smiled as I unwrapped the plate and started eating. When I was done I decided to chill in Camilo's room while everyone was doing there chores and read a book since I had nothing better to do.

~Time Skip~

I was a few chapters into my book and I was getting very bored of it. I decided to see where Mirabel was since she's usually close by not doing much. I left casita and went to find her. She was wandering around town aimlessly without much to do so I went up to her to see if she wanted to hang out since neither of us had anything to do and of course she said she'd love too. We both wandered around the land surrounding Encanto exploring everything and talking about anything and everything.

~Time Skip~

We explored for several hours and then I realized that it was getting late and we decided to head to casita since everyone would be getting back soon. When we showed up I went to my boyfriends room and laid on the bed reading more of my book waiting for everyone to get back. When they finally got back Camilo came into his room with a smile on his face but something about him seemed off like something was bothering him or something happened. "Hola Mi Vida how was your day" I said smiling at him hoping he would tell me what was bothering him but of course he didn't instead he said "It was good how was yours". "It was good but is everything okay?" I asked hoping he would open up soon. "Yeah, I'm fine why?" He said rather defensively. "Are you sure you are it seems like somethings bothering you. Whats on your mind that's bothering you?" I said. His forced smile left as he looked at me after I said that replaced with a sad expression. He walked over to the bed I was sitting on and sat in front of me taking a deep breath. "It's just that no one needs me." He said. I gave him a quizzical look "What do you mean a bunch of people need you." I said confused. "No they don't they need me as someone else not actually me. It's always 'Hey Camilo can you shape shift into this person for me' cause they need that person that isn't there but they don't need me." He said, "No one actually needs me." "Thats not true. Even if the people in the village that have you turn into other people don't need you I can tell you with certainty that a lot of people still need you." I said. "Like who. No one ever needs me I can't think of a single person I know or have helped by being me and not becoming someone else!" He almost shouted frustrated and sad at the same time. "Pepa needs you. Antonio needs you. Your entire family needs you. I-" I got cut off by him saying "Yeah sure they do but outside of people I'm related to no one needs me. I'm useless to everyone else unless I'm someone else. I'm telling you Y/N NO ONE NEEDS ME!!!" He said basically shouting the last part. "I NEED YOU!" I shouted. "W-What." He said taken aback by my statement. "i need you." I said softer the second time. "You're the only thing keeping me going. You're the one that always makes me feel better when my day sucks. You're the one that stays with me when I'm sick and helps me get better. You're the one who makes me feel loved and like I belong. You not someone else. You, Camilo." I said. We sat there in silence for a few seconds before he leaned forward yanking me into a hug. We fell backwards and just laid there in each others arms. "I love you Camilo" I said after laying there for a while. "I love you to Y/N." He whispered into my hair before kissing me on the top of the head and holding me tighter. We laid there until Dolores knocked on the door and told us we needed to come downstairs and eat dinner with the family. We got up to go eat and I quickly pulled him close and gave him a small kiss. He smiled and we walked downstairs. After dinner we laid in bed because we were going to sleep. His arms were wrapped around me and we were talking, saying a few words every now and then. He decided that he was going to take a break tomorrow and not do his chores which I thought was a great idea because that means not only does he get a well deserved break but we also get to spend the whole day together, which doesn't happen very often.

AN: Hi Hi I hope you guys enjoyed! Remember that you are loved! Eat food and Drink some water if you haven't yet. until the next story <3