Picnic Date <3

AN: Just a cute little picnic date with Camilo and Y/N that I came up with. Set a few months after the movie's end. Also incase you don't know F/C means favorite color. Enjoy <3

I woke up and realized that Camilo didn't have anything to do today because everyone is trying to be calm and not have the Madrigals do as much after everything that happened. I for one was very happy with them doing so as it meant I got to spend more time with my boyfriend. I rolled over and was met with the chest of my still asleep boyfriend. I snuggled up to him and heard him mumble a soft good morning. We got up and went downstairs to see that we were one of the first ones awake surprisingly seeing as it was already 10:30 and everyone is usually already awake and out and about by then even with nothing to do. We walk into the kitchen and get greeted by a smiling Julieta. She hands us both a cup of coffee and tells us that everyone who was awake before us, all 3 of them, already ate and were out doing who knows what. We thanked her for the coffee and then she leaves to go probably help someone whose broken something. "We should probably get dressed since we have somewhere to be." Camilo says with a smile. I look at him confused. We don't have anywhere to be that I remember. "What are you talking about we don't have anywhere to be." I say "We do though you just weren't told." He said with a smile. "Okay... Can you tell me where we need to be? You know, I gotta dress for the occasion." I said still a little confused on why no one told me. "Well it's a surprise so I can't tell you but I'm sure no matter what you wear you'll be dressed for the occasion." He said smiling and leading me to his room for us to get dressed. I put on a simple outfit that fits basically any occasion (Not gonna say the outfit cause you get to chose it seeing as idk what everyone would be comfortable with Y/N wearing) plus it was my favorite color and Camilo put on his normal everyday outfit. We left his room and he stopped in the kitchen to grab a wooden weaved basket with a lid on it. He led me out of casita and we started walking to wherever he was brining me.

~Time skip~

After a very scenic walk that was a lot longer then I expected he stopped in this cute flower field that looked over all of Encanto. I was staring at the beautiful scene mesmerized when a familiar voice snapped me back into reality. "Mi Vida? Are you okay? You've been looking out at Encanto for a few minutes now." Said a possibly confused Camilo. "Oh sorry!" I said realizing I'd been standing and staring for maybe a bit longer than needed. "It's just so beautiful." I said smiling. I turned around to see a blanket lied down on the patch of grass in the center of the flowers. Camilo was standing there with the basket in his hands. It was half opened and I saw a bunch of good foods and my favorite drink in there. I walked over to him and he set the basket on the blanket gesturing for me to sit down as he sat. I sat next to him and he took all the delicious foods out of the basket. He took out arepas con queso, an assortment of berries, chocolate, mangoes and papayas, and my favorite drink. We ate basically everything there while talking about news we've heard or as Camilo called it "The village tea" which made me burst into laughter just hearing him call it that. When we finished everything Camilo opened the basket and pulled out a small cake for two. It was decorated with F/C icing and toppings. It was so sweet of him to do all of this. We ate the cake and sat there in silence enjoying the view and each others company. It was getting late and the sun was going to set soon and we didn't want to hike back to Encanto and go to casita in the dark so we packed everything up and we headed back. When we got back it was night time. I didn't realize how long we were actually out there it felt like at most an hour not ninety percent of the day. We went to Camilo's room to go bed since it was late. We were laying there in each others arms and I said "thank you, mi amor" in a soft tone to which he responded in a sleepy whisper "Of course, Mi Vida. I love you" "I love you too" I whispered back. He gave me a kiss on the top of the head and I hugged him tighter and with that we were both sound asleep. 

AN: Hi Hi I hope you enjoyed and I know the writing on this probably wasn't the best but I really wanted to write it after I got the idea even though I didn't have any idea how I was going to if that makes sense. Remember you are loved and appreciated and don't forget to eat and drink water if you haven't already and please stay safe. That's all for now bye lovelies <3