Chapter 12 : My Little Hypocrite

Niall's POV

Here I was, peacefully sprawled in my bed. You know those glorious moments when you're just laying in bed because you've got nothing better to do? It was one of those times and I was feeling as invincible as a couch potato on a netflix binge.

Sadly, my peace was distributed by a loud noise. Ahh, my alarm. Nothing wakes you up better than Act My Age. To top it off, I found myself waking up alone. Oh, the joys of solitude! With a groan that could rival a dying walrus, I summoned the strength of a million reluctant souls to hit the switch the goddamn alarm off. My sleep is mine to control and I wasn't going to let a bunch of numbers scare me into waking up.

But slowly my room started getting filled with the smell of a scrumptious meal and if the alarm didn't break my slumber this certainly did.

I got up and walked outside the room. Something familiar was being cooked in the kitchen, something enticing, drawing me towards it like they show in cartoons. I was rubbing my eyes, after another night of not being able to sleep properly. Liam was sitting on one of the chairs. I tapped his shoulder.

"What're you making ?" I asked, my curiousity piquing.

"Your all time favourite childhood dish." He said. I nodded and sat on the chair in front of me.

Wait, what-

I opened my eyes properly to see Shawn smirking at me. Was this some kind of twisted nightmare?

"What the hell are you doing here!? Who let you in?" I yelled.

"You know how good I am with my fingers, don't you?" He smirked.

"LIAM!" I bellowed, hoping to confirm if I had gone completely mad.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's going on?" Liam emerged from his room, putting on a tank top.

"He broke into your house !" I blurted out loudly. Both of them exchanged a glance and Liam sighed.

"He didn't break into the house, I let him in." Liam clarified.

"Do you have any idea what you've done!? He is the ex I was talking about!" I shouted.

"What!?" Liam exclaimed.

"You heard me. Now kick him out." I demanded, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can't." Liam uttered.

"What do you mean you can't ?" I snapped.

"Because we're dating." Liam confessed

"You're what-" I sputtered, looking at him with my eyes wide.

"Dating." Shawn interjected cheekily, unable to resist adding his own brand of smugness to the mix. Someone stop me from hitting this fucking hoe.

"Out of all the guys on planet earth, you had to find him!" I said, pointing at Shawn.

"Well, he happens to work in my company now. Plus, he happens to be very smart." Liam said, and Shawn snaked his arms around Liam's neck from the side and kissed him.

"Ughhhhh." I groaned, storming back to my room. I slammed the door shut, and leaped on my bed, face first, engulfed in the sheets. I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today.

I grabbed my phone and went straight to message Josh.

Me :
hey need to see you pick me up?

Josh :
time?

Me :
now

Josh :
what're you planning?