Chapter 7 : Homely

Liam's POV

"Give that to me !" He said loudly and literally pounced on me and snatched the dildo out of my hand.

"Never knew you liked dicks so much." I laughed.

"Well, I like big dicks and I cannot lie." He shrugged.

"So, you're gay ?" I asked.

"Well, I think rubbing a seven inch dildo in front of you already makes it pretty clear." He said and tossed it in his backpack.

"Wait, gays are allowed to stay here right ? You won't kick me out ?" He asked.

"Of course. I'm not some homophobe. In fact, I'm gay myself !" I said.

"Really ? My gaydar is broken it seems." He chuckled.

"Happens." I said.

"If anyone asks, you found a teddy bear in my bag and nothing else. Understood ?" He said.

"And you think a Teddy bear would be less embarrassing ?" I asked.

"Yes, lots of people sleep with stuffed animals." he said.

"If you say so. The only thing most twenty-two year olds like stuffed is themselves." I shrugged and he laughed.

"You need to stop making everything about sex." He said.

"You literally have a dildo and I'm making everything about sex ?" I asked.

"So you don't have any sex toys ?" He asked.

"Not really." I said.

"I don't believe you." He laughed.

"Believe whatever you want to." I smirked.

"Come on now, let's clear up the little stuff left." I said and, we worked for another hour before standing, stretching our backs and acknowledging our work.

"Wow, it looks beautiful. The storm has passed." He said and gave me a half hug. 

"What do you wanna do next ?" I asked.

"Let's watch a movie !" He yelled and practically jumped and ran out of the room to the couch.

"I hardly remember the days I had so much energy." I said, walking towards him and seeing him move the cases in the rack.

"So, what do ya wanna watch !?" He asked.

"I'm cool with anything." I said.

"Okay then. That helped me a lot actually." he said putting in a movie and sat down on the couch on the other end of the Barca lounger type couch, which could accommodate three people.

"Want a beer ?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I got up and got beer. I gave one to him and took one myself. We started the movie.

The movie continued on and on and so did our drinking. After one beer, I offered him another and then another. After a while, he looked a bit worried. Is he a sad lightweight drunk ?

When the movie was ending, I offered him another beer.

"I shouldn't." He said.

"Nothing's wrong with one more, the movie is ending anyway." I said.

"No." He refused.

"Are you drunk already ?" I asked.

"Nah, I just can't." He said.

"Why ? Have you had problems with alcohol before ? I could help you avoid it then." I said.

"It's nothing like that. It's just that I don't feel happy that you're spending so much money on me. Like I didn't pay for all this. I don't want you to waste your money on me." He said, looking down with a sad pout.