3.DECIDED 曖ダ穏

••••

As we walked out the corner store munching on our food, Jungkook suddenly stops and pats his pockets. "Damn" he suddenly walks back leaving me standing there.

"Nigga what happen now?" I scrunched my face while squinting my eyes trying to block out the sun. "You ain't remind me about the drinks, tryna have us choke n' shit." Watching as he walked "YEO ALL!"

I shook my head as I took another bite of my sandwich before walking back to the car.

This nigga got me out here standing in the heat with no shade around us. Hearing footsteps I looked up and saw him carrying two glass bottles "my fault, Ion know what drinks you fucks with so I just picked up this." He handed me a glass that had blue juice in it.

Calypso... what this boy know about calypso? I looked at his seeing that it was red " Hol' up?" I stopped him from biting his food while looking at the glass that he placed on the roof of his car "how come you get the red one?"  He looked at me before bitting into his food, sighing and looking straight ahead "you want it?"

Nodding my head while holding my hand out. He reached for the cold drink and gave it to me without question, before taking the blue one and popping it open chugging half the glass.

"Damn that shit hits." He said before burping causing my face to scrunch up. "What? You ain't never burp before?" 

Shaking my head "Uh-Uh, Not like that."

He poked his cheek with his tongue while scoffing "aight bruh, whatever you say."

"Boy—" my phone suddenly rings as I was just about to cuss him out causing a small chuckle from him before he pulled his phone out as well.

Flipping my phone and answering it, I immediately heard music "hello?" — "HELLO? KAMARI??" I squint my eyes as I pull the phone away a little "Megan." — "BITCH WHERE THE HEL YOU AT?! THERES A WHOLE BRAWL HERE, SHIT CRAZY, AND WHERES THAT NIGGA JUNGKOOK?"

I looked over my shoulder to see him staring at me already, feeling my face heat up I quickly turned away allowing my hair to cover my stupid ass. "We went to the cornerstore, we coming back just know." I looked at him again, watching as he pushed himself off the bright car and crushing the small oily paper bag.

I quickly stop him before handing him my bag also, giving him a small smile as he gave me a 'really' look. I mouthed a thank you before opening the door and getting in.

"GIRL YOU BETTER HURRY, SOME PEOPLE ROLLED UP TO THE PARTY, APPEARENTLY THEY KNOW JUNGKOOK BACK AND THEY GOT BEEF WITH HIM AND ROCKY."  My eye widened as the door suddenly opened. Watching as he got in and started the car, I just nodded my head and looked straight before hanging up.

"Uhm Jungkook?" I called out still looking straight "hmm?" He hummed as he rubbed his neck driving off  "Yo ass got beef with some people?" I questioned him as he scoffed "Yeah but they ain't know I'm back so keep it on the hush hush babes." He smirked while suddenly speeding "JUNGKOOK." I yelled while grabbing the handle over my head.