16. RECONCILED ぅヿゔ

HI!✨

HI!

Pushing Adrienne off my lap, I marched toward the "couples" direction and slammed the bathroom door open.

My brow furrowed as I Watched for a split second, as they both pulled away from what seemed to be a make-out session.

Walking over as I shoved the guy away. "Oh my god, Pac— What the hell, Jungkook?!" she yelled as I grabbed her hand.

"Kamari let's go, I'm not playing no fucking games with you no more!"

"THE FUCK!?"

Hearing the familiar sound of a gun cocking back, I stopped before turning around and smirking.

"You must be out yo fucking mind to be pushing a nigga like ME." The guy said as he stared at me with the barrel of the gun pointing at my head.

"Nah, you gotta all wrong boy, you out YO fucking mind to be pointing that shit at me in MY fucking city." Pulling the gun from the back of my waistband, I pointed It at him.

"PAC ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Kamari suddenly yelled

"Tch...Shit, if the halo fits." He scoffs

"JUNGKOOK HAVE YOU LOST YO FUCKING MIND?!" She suddenly looks at me.

"Maybe... Now, get in the car Kamari." I pull my keys out of my pocket and wait for her to grab it

C'mere, mama, you ain't need to go with this fool." He said as he tried to grab her, causing me to cock my gun back.

Aiming down at his knee, I pulled the trigger.

*BANG*

"Woah... slow down their pretty boy." I chuckled as I watched him fall to the ground

"AHH FUCK!!.... ARGH! YOU FUCKING— IMMA KILL YOU!!!" He yelled out as he grabbed his knee

Hearing people scream from the other side of the door. I knew it was time to make this quick.

Pushing Kamari behind me and out the door. I turned around and watched as he slowly crawled to reach for his gun.

Sighing out while walking toward him, I stepped onto his hand as he hissed out in pain, before bending and placing my knee on the ground while my other hand rested on my other one.

"Imma make this clear, you don't ever come around what's mine again, you got that...?  You lucky I only popped yo ass in your knee, if it was anybody else you would've been shot dead, I ain't finna let you touch my girl again. Let that bullet in yo knee sit there and remind you." I said as I got up before exiting the bathroom.

Opening the door and walking out, I watched as Mayhem erupted in the club as everyone was either screaming, crying, or just plain drunk to know what was happening.