obama care / revenge

i need revenge cause he needs to adopt me

i need to call someone... who tf should i call, i think to myself. (what a fUc)

omg i have an idea

"hello?"

. . .

"hi it's me..." i say

"biden? omg are you finnaly calling to say you love me? i'm so sorry i fucked a dilf in the ass for 4 rounds , but i couldn't say my apologies before you threw a hair dryer at me daddy.." obama says, being the uwu mommy mess he is.

"uh no." i say

"so i do need your help through" i say, "so trump adopted bbb, but i want him to adopt me but like he didn't so i need your help getting him to abandon that stupid small tiny little ass loser, bbb, and for him to adopt me because it's my dream for him to be my mami uwu" i say as mulitulative as possible.

"i mean, i'm not a big fan of trump, and i would like yo help you get revenge but i do need a favor from you if you want me to help you." he says. i can practically hear his devious smirk through the phone.

"yeah, sure i'll do anything." i say, a sweating mess gripping my bedsheets and arching my back.

"anything? really?" he says. again i can feel the tension

"y-y-y-yeah owo"

"ok so i need help. i want to fuck biden, and i'm hard. do you happen to know him?" he says

"uhm yeah he used to be my mom but he left me at the lord farquadd adoption center a while back."

ok great. i know exactly how this will go down in history as the best plan ever in the world.

"ok, where r u?"

"i'm at farquadds house rn, come pick me up."

"ok omw"

———————————————————————————

i pick him up in my chevy silvorado. that i stole. whatever though.

"ok so how is this gonna work" he asks

"ok so we probably need to go to his house"

we arrive at his big mansion (yes i forgot there for a sec that he didn't live in the white house, so when i mentioned that in the previous part of the story pls forget it lol) and look inside the window.

"we need to sneak in" i say and so we do. we go through the window and into the living room. we hear weird loud noises coming from trumps room, so we approach it like any white person would do in a horror movie. we see professor snape on making out on top af trump with snapes hand in his pants jerkin him off like it was the last day on earth. trump looks at us and then at snape.

"hey man you should probably stop and go home now"  trump says licking snapes assticle

"kk time to go beat some students mea-" (🌚)

anyways

"trump, can i talk to you pwease uwu?" i say to him looming at his lips

"uh s-a-shure" he says quite awakardly.

i got and sit next to him and put my hand on his upper thigh. he blushes somehow and loos at me.

"why did you adopt bbb? what was the reason?"

"i don't know, he just caught my eye. why?"

"it just hurt my feeling when you chose him over me."

"hmm."

obama looked at him then at me. "listen trump, i really need you to adopt this asshole, so they can take me to go f biden"

"oh understandable who wouldn't wanna f biden, if only he was a child."

"oh ok well uh. you get back to thinking about putting mexicans in a cage, and this young fellow is gonna take me to go f a dilf" obama says

"wait he still hasn't says that he would adopt me!!"

"oh right, trump?" o a am says once again

"yeah shure idc, as long as i can put mexicans in a cage, i'm up for anything, honestly." trump looms on his phone, looking at dog cages.

"ok great, now take me to biden."

———————————————————————————

ok the next chapter is a obama and biden love scene and i tryed to make it as kinky and smutty as possible so if you don't like that stuff skip it <3