𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Blood, blood everywhere

Blood, blood everywhere. You couldn't believe it. You left for a day and now your whole family is dead.

"I need to help.. oh gosh, where do I start?" You looked around to see who was the least covered in blood and it was your little sister, S/n. It looked like she was protecting your other sibling because she had her arms wrapped around him. You quickly and carefully started to pick her up and carried her on your back. Then you started to run. Run as fast as you could to get to the nearest doctor as fast as possible.

As you were running, S/n started to slowly wake up. Her fingers grew sharp and she started growling.
"S/n?! You're.. awake!" You exclaimed as you kept running.

Your sister started to shake you violently, causing both of you to fall off the snowy cliff. "AHHH!" You closed your eyes as you fell with a loud thud.
"S/n! Where are you, are you ok?!" You looked around for her. When you got up properly, you saw a man holding her as she was struggling to get away. He was a young man with black hair, dark blue eyes that glared at you with a serious and emotionless expression. He also possessed a sword in his hand.
"Who are you!? What are you doing, let go of my sister!" You yelled, tears at the edge of your eyes.

"My job is to slay demons. Needless to say, I'm going to decapitate your sister."
"What.. n-no, please!" You yelled. "She hasn't killed anyone."
"You've got to be kidding."
"I'll heal her, I swear!"
"Once you turn into a demon, you can never go back. I need to kill her."
"She's my only family member left, I can't lose her too! Please.. don't take anyone else way from me!"
"How dumb can you be?! Can't you see-.." Before the man finished, your sister kicked him in his abdomen and ran to you. The man's eyes widened and was about to slay her, but s/n got down on her knees and went into a protective stance.
'She's trying to protect her?' The man questioned.

He walked closer to the two siblings, convincing s/n that he was going to hurt them. As she got up to attack on him, he hit her neck and she fell down on the snow. She wasn't moving anymore, but it seemed like she was still breathing.

'These siblings might actually be different from the others.'

"What did you do.." you watched with widened eyes. Did he kill your sister?! You quickly got up to escape, but you felt a cold hand on your neck and everything went black.

。。。

"A-ah.." you groaned, rubbing your head. You spotted your sister right next to you. She was sleeping with a bamboo muzzle tied around her mouth.
"You awake?" You looked up to see the man from before. You quickly took s/n in a protective hug incase the guy tried to hurt her.
"Go see an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki. Tell him that Tamioka Giyuu sent you. Your sister seems to be alright since it's cloudy and snowy right now, but don't let her out when the sun is out."
And just like that, he was gone.

After meeting Urokodaki, he trained you to become a demon slayer. After months of training, you went into the final selection and passed. You officially became a demon slayer. Urokodaki was even nice enough to make you a small box to carry your sister in.

You went on missions with your sister and killed a lot of demons. You became even stronger and you're still trying your hardest to become stronger and heal your sister. You'll do anything to protect her and others.

There was a demon slayer corps near shibuya, so you were tasked to go out and slay off demons there. You met a boy named 'Hanagki Takemichi' and his girlfriend, which was super nice. They were both kind and accompanied you on your journey. Then one day, you saw Takemichi in an underground fight.

 Then one day, you saw Takemichi in an underground fight