Y/n x Freddy Fazbear

You sat on your couch, thinking if you should take a job or not. after awhile you decided to find a job, I mean you were running low on money. You look at the local newspapers to see if any jobs are hiring and i see a particular job that catches my interest.
"Security gaurd to work the night shift" you say, seems easy enough so You take the job and head to bed early.

•next day•

you head to the pizzeria and are greeted by a strange man "so the job is simple, check the cameras, close the doors if there is something threatening in the building, and survive until six am" you thought it's strange how he said to survive until six am, maybe it's normal for killers and kidnappers,etc to break in.

"Let me show you to the office, here are tapes, listen to them each night," and then shows you to the security office. They both say goodbye and your shift starts, after two hours you start to get bored, nothing has changed or moved so You take a nap.

After an hour your woken up to a sound, you check both doors but no one is there, you sigh of relief until you hear someone behind you. You look behind you to see a brown haired man with blue eyes, top hat and bow tie, and bear ears. Aswell as wearing butler style clothes, you noticed he looked like a human version of Freddy. you open your mouth to say something but he puts a finger on his lip "shhh" indicating he wants you to stay quiet.

you did find him attractive, he's also tall. He then motions you to follow him so you get up from your chair and follow him to the backroom. he closes the door behind him and asks if he may lock it, "everyone is looking for you, they want to kill you" he claims, you are shocked at the information this man is giving you, but you nod and he locks the door.

"So, who are you?" You ask the attractive man, to which he says "I'm Freddy, Freddy fazbear. Yes it may look weird that I don't look like an animatronic right now, but I wanted to approach you in a way where I wouldn't scare you as much as I would if I was in my animatronic form" he sits beside you, hearing that made your heart jump even more, looking at the newspaper Freddy did catch your attention, the way he looked so formal. you get knocked out of your thoughts by Freddy being so close to you, your face heats up, he notices and looks at you.

His face also heating up, you stare at his lips wondering what it would feel like. You didn't notice your faces were so close. You close your eyes and you both starting kissing, after moments passed it started to get more passionate, you snake your hand up his shirt and feel his nice abs. he then stops only to take off his shirt, while you take off your clothes, you helped him take off his pants and boxers and fell into a deep kiss again. he stops and asks if your okay with this to which you nod shyly.

he then starts sucking on your breast while putting a finger in your entrance. You moan a bit experiencing this new pleasure, yes you are a virgin "p-lease go easy, okay? I-it's my first time" you shyly say to Freddy, he smiles and nods and positions himself at your entrance.

He slowly pushes in and stops to let you get adjusted to his size, after awhile you shake your hip a bit and moan telling him your ready, he starts moving slowly and you moan again, "f-Freddy~" you moan out, he smiles "your beautiful y/n and very cute too~" you blush more at what he said, "c-can you go faster" you moan out, he goes faster, hitting your g-spot which makes you moan a lot and a knot is forming in your stomach, "f-Freddy!~" you moan out again and the knot finally pops and you orgasm all over Freddy's member, that was enough for Freddy to cum all in you and you moan loud for the last time.

you both lay on the floor cuddling eachother, "that was fun cutie, hope to see you tommorrow night aswell" and then. You both fall asleep

•outside of the backroom•

Chica: "ugh where is Freddy!? He just disapeared!"

Bonnie: "the nightgaurd is gone too! Do you think something bad happened to Freddy?"

foxy: " I doubt it" foxy nosebleeds *he heard everything in the backroom*

Golden Freddy: *facepalms*