Y/N x golden freddy

You were a security guard, ready for the final night of the week so you head in and start your shift.

you walk towards the stage, everything seems fine until you look in the backroom door, there's someone..or something watching you, you slowly start walking to your office.

everything was going as normal as it can be, but strange sightings of a golden bear has been appearing, you thought nothing of it until it turned to four am. that's when you were grabbed from behind and teleported to a small dark room you haven't recognized.

you looked behind you to look at the thing who took you and you see an attractive male, yellow hair, a yellow and black tux and a top hat, with yellow bear animatronic ears.

He introduces himself as golden Freddy "oh and no need, I already know your name pup~" him saying that made you blush. he started going closer to you. you smiled a little and you took matters into your own hands. You pushed him down on the floor and got on-top of him, this made him smirk and blush, not gonna lie you were kinda wanting this. You were horny as fuck. you ran your hands down his chest, and then you sat on his dick.

you started rocking your hips, his breathing getting louder. it felt good, "fuck it" he says and teleports away, or so you thought, he then pins you down, his clothes now gone, you blushed hard at his figure, his toned and hard abs. And that friend of his is definitely around 8 inches.he rips off your shirt and pants leaving you in your underwear "you weren't wearing a bra?" You smiled awkwardly. he rubs your clothed entrance and you moaned, you haven't felt this good in awhile, he then takes off your underwear and positioned himself against your entrance.

he then thrusted in. and started moving, you were becoming a moaning mess "Goldiee~" you moaned, "yes pup~ moan my name" he grabs your breasts, making you blush and moan more, he then teleported both of you so where he is standing still bucking into you, but this position reached your g-spot a lot deeper, you can feel a knot forming. Ready to release. You can tell he was close too with his groaning, and all at once you feel yourself being filled which tipped the knot over the edge, you cummed aswell, you both collapse on the floor.

"Stay with me?" He says, you nod and and fall asleep in his arms.

~extra~

"did we not get a security gaurd today?" -chica

foxy- uno!

Bonnie- hey foxy that's not fair you have to be cheating!

Freddy- I can't find Goldie-