𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂𝒏

You never could fall asleep in the dark light or in a soft bed your eyes would never drift off to the loveable world off dreams if they didIt would the Nights off mares to hunt you down so you always stayed up untill someone jumped down

It would the Nights off mares to hunt you down so you always stayed up untill someone jumped down

Like a heavenly angel looking at your face from standing at the window

her features so lovely red eyes almost like rubys  a Black hat with the symbol off death but heautiful flowers to pay respects to the dead her rings, scaving your cheek leaving you touch starved for more. Other features making this angel look more fallen than heavenily but her face said otherwise

"Miss you cant sleep right? Would you like to do a buisness deal with me?"

"That is?.." your morning scaved voice spoke.

"Eat your nightmares good Miss. I do love you afterall so if i do eat your nightmares you give me your heart."

Hazy you reluctantly agreeded as she feasted the night away leaving your bodies relif shaking onto your bed as the angel who called her self "Hu tao" Sat near her breath touched your ears as she squeezed you.

"What a cutie you are,Ill be gone by dawn But you'll always have my mark off love Cutie."
Her black nails came close and..Her toungue slided through a giant make out session
until the mark appeared wipping her wet lips filled with the dull on from her dreams.

She left next dawn as she told you  but you'll always have this dagger off her.
How kind Maybe she could save me after this couldnt she?

——————
𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

Your life has been dull honestly every sparked up chance you got was ruined and added onto your nightmares
Like them two kissing again and again repeating.What was wrong? you never knew why they left and why they broke your heart that day.

———————
His black navy hair blocked pathway to their faces.
As they made out on your couch the place where you two would cuddle and kept asking if you wanted to do it.

As in reply you didnt as you weren't ready.
But was it because off that. You stared at the two who made out as he unzipped his pants untill the girl catchs you.
"Its nice to join not stand."

"Mhm. Just do it i have no care." you replied monotonously your dead soul staring at his member.
"I'll go make dinner you both have fun i dont give a fuck." With that your blood soaked rage broiled.

How dare he decive you for so long how dare he?
you stared at the dull knife reflecting their deeds
"WAIT DONT—!" They all laided down.
Dripping from your hand.
As they ate the white couches clean sheets.
It turned red and red.
His face disfigured. As they awoke
"H̶O̶W̶ C̶O̶U̶L̶D̶ Y̶O̶U̶!."

————————
You panted your sweat dripping like their blood that day.
You stared at the palm off you hand as you saw hu tao once more.

"Funeral palour delivery service~" she chuckled as she saw your expression she ceeased any futher laughs instead she made you straddle her lap.
"Aiya Aiya whats making my customer feel this way."
her silk voice left you tugging on her shirt like a child.
"Could you eat my nightmares." your mumbling caught her off guard along with water dripping onto her shirt from your eyes.
you trembled like a child would infront off your helper,How pathetic.

"Aiya aiya. Y'know its not your fault your dreams are bitter my favourite flavour is sweet but your bitter dreams are a treat."

she stroked your back lovingly as she ate her meal as you slept peacefully.
Closing the blinds she allowed herself to stay.
Your soothing snores were finally there.
Hu tao looked at her hand as it decayed like your dreams.
She went to sought out sweet dreams so her vip client wont have any trouble.

—————

Your eyes opened to a comfy house. Not your room it had urns in a collection along with a desk full off poetry. Suggesting she brought you over.

Her black nails scratched your scalp as you looked up to see her how did she survive that intoxicating dream.
"Y'know theres two types off dream eaters thoose you leave nightmares and those who leave sweet dreams,I leave you sweet dreams just like my undying hand,Those who cant learn cannot grow and those who dont suffer cannot learn that goes for nightmares aswell."

Her poetical voice soothed your spirit as she opened her cupons for sale.
"You havent gave me payment yet."
"How shall i pay?"

"By letting me date you as we court eachother." Her grin intoxicating yours leaving a red face

" Her grin intoxicating yours leaving a red face