Part 2:Complication C.C

~.~In the morning~.~
   "Alright gang heres the plan we cut through Quiet lawn caverns and then take the normal route to the Shadow clan territory, This way is faster instead of going around to avoid the hooligang, usually the other way would be faster but with the hooligan being quiet for once in their lives the shorter path is actually the fastest this time" Joules explained Hopping on the back of Elis mecha while Burpy sat on the back of Kords and they began their journey to the shadow clans territory

~.~Queit lawn cavern~.~

"Todays been more quiet the usual suprised Blakk and his goons havent tried fighting us yet." Eli smiled before hearing a blaster shot "oh floppers" it was C.C "Look shane, I'm not really in the mood to fight right now, so You hand over your huge slug human thing and no one gets hurt." He said aiming a ghoul at the sleeping Gernuke slugs "Why do you always complicate things C.C infact that should be your new name Complications C.C. Anyways see you guys soon" Burpy sighed getting hoping off Kords mecha, winking at Joules approaching C.C Eli was about to protest as Joules held him back Burpy had a smirk on his face as C.C held his blaster at Burpy "Wouldn't count on it" C.C smirked as Burpy realized that he had a nuerotox this just complicated things Burpy backed up ae C.C fired it at him he became frozen in stone "There is no way in hell we are letting you walk out of here with Burpy." Eli got his blaster ready but as the fog cleared Burpy and C.C were gone. "What the hell Joules? I could have done something. Now Burpys gone to one of blakks depots who knows where?!" Eli growled turning towards him "He winked at me, he has a plan we just have to trust him" Joules explained trying to calm him down as Eli let out a sigh "Fine lets just get to the Shadow clan and get doc so we can fix this." The gang trucked forward to the territory with a more sorrowful mood hanging over them...