41 ☽︎ 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚜

𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒌𝒋𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

At the mansion, still in our private island. There was a swimming pool on it's second floor.

It was early seven in the morning at that time when I saw Yuki on the deck. Can she swim? Out of curiosity, I sneek up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She flinched hard, and then a loud splash of water was made. She fell onto the pool causing her to be wet.

Although she wasn't ready when she fell, she managed to held onto the deck. I guess, she has the skill to swim. It looked like she knew what to do.

" Jin." She glared at me with her brown orbs.

" Sorry hehe..." I laughed a little, feeling mischievous. I held out my hand and she took it, I pulled her up but the opposite happened. With her smirk, she was up to something. Yuki had pulled me into the pool, this naughty girl really.

She kept holding my hand so that I would not drown or panic then she laughed, wearing a satisfied expression on her face.

" Now, we're even." She grinned like that of a child who got her reward. After that she relaxed her body leaning agasint the wall of the pool as she stretched out her arms. I refused to let go of her hand and she shot me a glance.

" My pajamas are wet."

" Same here and it's your fault." She wickedly smiled at me and started to swim around. Gosh, this sight hits different. Compared to her uniform which is a suit and tie that makes her look badass, this time it's completely different.

" What are you doing, Jin? Swimming in the morning?" Namjoon came and stretched, looks like he just woke up.

" Yuki pulled me in." I mentioned as I look at her way. I got an idea and was about to tell her when she beat me to it.

" Yuki?" Namjoon said as he looked at her. Yuki greeted him good morning as I went into preparations.

" Right I forgot to mention, breakfast is ready so Im gonna go down fir– AHH!"

Namjoon screamed loud enough for the world to hear as he fall into our trap. Just like in GTA he's Wasted! To celebrate our victory Yuki and I did our high fives while namjoon glares at us with a sulky mood.

☆☆☆☆

𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒀𝒖𝒌𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

" Hoseok had worked served my family for two years straight. He's loyal, a good person with a great sense of justice. As for the new comers, I'm not entirely sure. Still, I have a feeling that Jimin is not the mole." Seokjin had his hand under his chin while in thought. His face was grim, doubt in written on his face as he spoke.

After returning back to the Palace, I mustered up my courage and told them about it. I added, that I beleive there isn't a mole within us but we're not sure how to prove it.

" As for Jungkook, he's Yuki's relative..." Jin glanced at both Namjoon and me. I took that as a cue to speak.

" Jungkook is jungkook, I know him well. I've been with him since birth, I never saw him shift. There aren't any suspicious, actions from him either. I can verify that since I live with him. No one in my family ever did."

" Still that doesn't mean..." He blurt out, once Jin realised this he shut his mouth and looked away.

" Are you suspecting him?" He avoided my eye contact and shifts his gaze to Namjoon who only sighs in reply. I frankly felt dissapointed.

"  Even when my forebear served you for generations..." I frankly felt dissapointed, I shot my gaze down as I mutter those words. My lineage was tied to this contract yet this is what my ancestors get.

" It's not that... I just don't know anymore. Finding out the truth behind my brother's death,  knowing that the end result for this curse is the same as that is too much to bear!" I was taken back, I didn't expect him to brust like that. Still, I've known for a long time that he needed to let it out.

" This all started because my progenitors were had hunted them down! Is it righteous for the descendants to shoulder all of the consequences for their sins? This punishment is too much for a crime that I didn't commit!" Seokjin lashed out, his eyes glowed as dark as the sea.

It shifted into his sapphire eyes. He even kicked the table off and it went flying to the wall. It's his other self, the tiger within him. The impact was strong, only the feline within him could have done it.

A growl escaped his lips as his cat ears and tail popped out. Soon enough he turned into his other form, I called Namjoon to stay behind me. He was four meters away from me as he started to do as he was told. The room was tense, there was a malicious intent for murder. Next when I had drawn my pocket knife, Luna was shift enough to jump and attack us before I knew it.

Luckily, Namjoon had passed behind me before he was scratched. Luna lands on the floor with elegance as he glares at us.

" Seokjin, it's us! Cease this at once." Namjoon called out yet he was ignored. I position myself  while shielding Namjoon behind me. Fighting while protecting someone isn't an ideal situation. It's harder whenver this happens, since I have to focus on two things.

I can't shoot my employer, not when he's out of control like this. It would cause a commotion and some unwanted attention. I just need to scratch him a little.

Keeping someone alive is harder than killing them in the battlefield, specially if both parties are after each of their lives. I have to make sure I don't hit a vital spot.

Namjoon has a plan of being a decoy and then when striked he turns back.

I felt a light touch on my shoulder. Namjoon's hand was resting on it, to grab my attention. He gives me a firm look and talks.

" I'll act as a decoy so you can strike while he's distracted." Without having my opinion of the matter, he leaves my side and proceeds to his plan. I acted upon my instincts and observed the conflict at hand.

Namjoon stands still in the middle of the room as Luna turned his back on me and went after him. He jumped high, straight to were he is reaching for him. I saw the opening, I closed the space between us and sliced his upper arm a little and he reacted to it.

Seokjin turns back to his human form and lands on Namjoon who catches him with his arms. Dang, what a sight I feel like a third wheel. How lucky.

In a few moments, Jin came to his senses. Before that we lay him on his bed, waiting for him to wake up. Namjoon went to the other side of the room to get his first aid kit. His azure sky meets mine when he opened them, soon it fades into the shade of brown his original eye color. I was relieved, he always makes me worried. With a soft gaze I ask him, how he feels right now.

In reply he reaches for my hand and says, " Better, since I'm holding you now."

Strangely I feel warm, I smile at him in return. Namjoon gives the first aid kit to me. He wants me to banged me up.

" That physical activity had drained me, I'm feeling thirsty so I'll be at the kitchen if you need me. Use your time wisely, you lovebirds!" He waves his hand as he turns his back on us and leaves. I could still feel his smirk even after he left. Namjoon ships us...

The air was a little weird and awkward. Seokjin sat up on his bed as he adjust his position. He gazes at the cut on his right arm. He was no longer chained by range. I addressed his wound silently as I was in my own little world of worry. After that, he dismissed me with a small tired smile on his face. Following his wishes I went out and stood by his door. I felt powerless, I don't know what I should do.