Udagawa Sisters x Male Reader

Requested by eirhonjanpalugod

3rd Person POV

The Udagawa sisters were currently exiting the theater after having watched a movie.

Ako: That movie was so cool. I especially enjoyed the part where it was all like BOOM BOOM and then it ended with a BAM.

Tomoe: Yeah it sure was.

Tomoe said unsure as to what scene her sister was referring to.

Ako: What's going on over there?

Ako pointed to where a large group of people had gathered.

Tomoe: Why don't we find out.

As the two got close to the crowd, they began to hear the banging of drums. When they managed to get to the front, they were greeted by the sight of a boy, around their age, playing the drums.

Tomoe: Woah, he's really jamming out.

Ako: So cool.

When he was done, the audience clapped and he spoke.

???: Thank you so much.

(Y/N) POV

*Timeskip*

Another successful session, if I do say so myself. I've been playing the drums in the mall for a while now. I don't do this for money or anything. I just do this because it's very relaxing to watch people walk by as I play my drums. As I was packing my drums away, a girl with purple hair approached me followed by a girl with red hair.

???: You were so cool.

(Y/N): Thank you very much uhhh....

Ako: Oh, I'm Ako Udagawa and this is my onee-chan, Tomoe.

Tomoe: Yo.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Ako-san and Tomoe-san. My name is (Y/N) (L/N).

Tomoe: You sure know how to jam out on the drums.

(Y/N): I've been playing the drums for a while. It's surprisingly fun to just hit something to create music.

Ako: (Y/N)-san, we also play the drums.

(Y/N): Really?

Ako: Yep. We're also both in bands.

(Y/N): That's nice.

Tomoe: Are you part of a band,
(Y/N)?

(Y/N): Nah, I'm not into that band thing. Besides, I'm more comfortable with just performing in the streets.

Ako: Why don't we play together sometime?

(Y/N): Sure.

I looked at my watch.

(Y/N): It's getting late. I should be getting home.

Ako: Bye (Y/N)-san!

Tomoe: See ya, (Y/N).

I picked up my bags and waved to the two sisters as I left them.

3rd Person POV

That evening, the sisters were practicing the drums. When they took a break, Ako had decided to ask her sister a question.

Ako: Onee-chan?

Tomoe: Yeah?

Ako: How did (Y/N)-san's performance make you feel?

Tomoe: Why are you asking?

Ako: Because, when I saw (Y/N)-san perform, at first it felt like he was unleashing dark forces onto me and now whenever I think about him, I feel excited, waiting for when I get to see him again.

Tomoe let out a sigh.

Tomoe: Besides the part about dark forces, I get what you mean. I've never seen someone play the drums as well as him. *mumbling* Not to mention he's even good looking.

Ako: What did you say, onee-chan?

Tomoe: It was nothing. Come on, let's get back to practicing.

Ako: Alright!

*Weeks later*

Ever since (Y/N) had met the Udagawa sisters, he's been hanging out with them. He even got to meet their bandmates. The first time he met Roselia and Afterglow, Lisa called him hot while Himari called him handsome. He also noticed that Ako looked jealous while Tomoe looked angry when that happened.

(Y/N) POV

One day while the Udagawa sisters were running later for practice, the rest of the band members approached me.

Lisa: So (Y/N), which one is it?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Himari: Who do you like?

Rinko: Ako-chan...

Tsugumi: Or Tomoe-chan?

All eyes were on me now. Even Yukina, Sayo and Ran were curious about my answer. The timid Rinko was also waiting to hear my answer.

I sighed.

(Y/N): I would be lying if I said that I didn't like either of them. Truth is, I like both of them.

Moca: Oooooooo~ The plot thickens~

Ran: Quiet Moca.

Lisa: Go on.

(Y/N): I like Ako-san because she is so adorable and precious and I just want to protect her. I like Tomoe-san because she is cool and very likeable.

Ako: Eh?!

In the doorway were the two sisters that were being spoken of.

Tomoe: Did we hear right?

Ako: You like both of us, (Y/N)?

Moca: Awkward~

Lisa: Let's go guys. Let's leave them to talk.

The rest of the band members left and it was now only the three of us in the room.

Ako: Was everything you said true,
(Y/N)?

(Y/N): Y-yes.

Ako: Well, I like you too.

Ako gave me a hug.

(Y/N): Tomoe-san?

I looked at her waiting for her answer.

Tomoe: The feeling is mutual.

(Y/N): Does that mean?

Ako: Yep!

Tomoe: We'll gladly be your girlfriends.

I couldn't help but smile.

Ako: I can't wait to tell the others.

Ako said as she ran to the door excitedly.