1. Transfer..

It's a Saturday morning, twins are hugging to their precious thing through their arms, curtain wave by the cool breeze but sun ray disturbing their sugary sleep..

"Tch, someone please close the curtain properly" a irks sound coming out from Karishma's mouth..

"Today is not my turn" a another clam sound coming out from Santu's mouth..

"Mom please you do it" Karishma says with half sleepy tone..

Haseena cover her face with the blanket & says- it's Saturday & I'm on off duty, so do it by yourself..

Karishma start to poking her index finger on Santu's arm & says- Santu man do it na, I'm tired..

Santu says with little irks tone- Karishma I'm your older sister, so do it by yourself..

Karishma look Santu with half sleepy eyes & she glance once Haseena & she almost push Santu from the bed, who a sleeping in Haseena's arm, Santu fall down on floor with her bump, & she getting up from the floor & without complain to Haseena, she close the curtain properly, & again comes to bed, look Karishma once & says- hate you..

Karishma shower a flying kiss to her & says- but I love you more than you..

Haseena says with irks tone to both- will you please both shut your mouth..

Karishma says with sleepy tone- I didn't say a word, Santu only..

Haseena lightly slapped on Karishma's arm & says- I know you so well, so it's better, you apologize to Santu..

Santu again sleep beside Haseena on her stomach, & Haseena keep her hand on her back & she too sleep on her stomach, Karishma sense that Haseena keep her hand on Santu & she says with sad tone- mom don't you love me..

Haseena keep her other hand on Karishma & says- I love you too, now let me sleep more, then I'll make a breakfast for us..

And again three lands in their dream, in morning, clock showing 10:30..

Mumbai Singh mansion..

"Good morning Papa" Cheetah says who entered in gym with his protein shake..

Anubhav look him & smile only, he running on treadmill, he do the down the speed, & stop after sometime & he wish Cheetah back- good morning..

Cheetah working out with his dumbbell, & Anubhav comes towards him & take a seat in front of him & ask- when will be your exam gets start..

Cheetah says while think once- three months later prelim, then process will start for year exam with lot's of assignments..

Anubhav smile & says- ok, do your best..

Cheetah smile & says- as always, & Papa don't worry about anything..

Anubhav smile & says- I'm worried about you actually, because you are the one who declined foreign Universities application's & continue your studies in India, I mean you are my son, a India's richest man's son, & studying in one of the institution, it's not a pride at all..

Cheetah smile while he keep the dumbbell side & says- dad I have my whole friend circle is here, & go to foreign, again make a friends, then it's better continue your studies, & chose your old friends, & about studies, it's a same pattern, only with the tag of India..

Anubhav smile with proud way & says- God, you are impossible..

Cheetah only smile..

Anubhav says with little excitement smile- by the way I brought you something..