Chapter 1- "True Hate?"

William's POV
William looked out of his window and sighed, "I wish that man still loved me.." The man looked down and to the kitchen to finish his mug of coffee.

POV
William had been missing his kids for awhile, and felt need for company for he was very lonely. Henry had came over once again to criticize the immortal man for killing his Children

Henry's POV
Henry was pretty angry at William, he didn't plan on forgiving the killer any time soon. He turned on his illusion disc and went to the store to buy more drinks to get drunk on and lose his sadness. He still couldn't believe that he he used to love this... Murderer. Henry was still questioning why his Ex would kill Charlie and Sammy. Fucking god, He still cared for him, and it hurt him to see the way William was, but he also liked it at the same time. The mixed emotions that he felt where confusing, and he didn't know how to talk to the brunette besides criticizing him for killing children.

William's POV
He didn't get much sleep, he woke up shortly, getting up and going back into the kitchen to stare out the window. "Those little brats.." The missing children where the ones that woke him up, setting off a few of his springlocks. Whenever the brunette cursed, it reminded him of nice old religious Henry in the past.

FLASHBACK
William finally got the eye into the eye socket of Spring Bonnie.
"Shit!"
The eye came back out, hitting him in the face and falling onto the floor, shattering.
"William! What did I say about cursing?" Henry came up beside him, his hands in his hips sassily.
"Sorry, but you should try fixing Spring Bonnie--" William began, obviously not meaning the sorry, wiping his face-
"Eh! What did I tell you?"
"Ughh, Don't curse when I'm around you,"
"Right!"
Henry nodded, patting his back. "Anyways, let's clean up your hands and face, there's oil all over you."
William rolled his eyes. A
"Okay, okay--"

William's POV
He sighed, smiling then frowning again, he wouldn't love him again, and that's what he thought. Who knows? Henry might still love him, but he could just not be showing it. Maybe he should talk to him about it. No, he shouldn't, Henry would just change the conversation towards William, and--
"DADDY!"
Elizabeth bursted through the front door, with her illusion disc on. She ran over and hugged her father's leg.
"Woah-- Hello,"
"Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!!!"
She let go of his leg, looking up at him and holding her hands out. William chuckled, picking the 11 year old up and holding her as she clinged to him.

Elizabeth's POV
She had just came back from CBPW, there wouldn't be any shows for some time, so she would get to hang out with her father and Charlie. 'Charlie!' She thought, smiling and hugging her father again. "Is Charlie with Papa?"

"Oh, papa?" William paused, obviously thinking- "Oh! You mean Henry. Yes she is always with him,"

She instantly turned off her illusion disc and teleported over to Henry's. "Charlie!?"
Henry came out of the kitchen, looking at her, "Oh hey Eli, Charlie is in her room with Samm--"
"Hi papa! Bye papa!" She ran off past him up to Charlie's room, busting into her room and interrupting Sammy's coloring by stepping on it and tripping.

Henry's POV
He was sober, not really getting that much drunk since he had to watch the kids that where at his house. He went and sat on the couch, and turned on a soap opera, falling asleep to it.

616 words