Chapter 2- Sexual Harassment.

(Chosen Names and ages- only the people that are already born-
Mrs Emily- Diana-23
Mrs Afton- Mary-24
Mike- 5/6
William-25
Henry-24
HENRY'S POV
The day before this i was forced into having sex with my wife, Diana. She forced me to even though I didn't want to fuck her, or have another kid, I think it's called sexual harassment... I don't even know, it's like in the 1970's right now. I was gonna go over and stay with William and Mike for a bit, to get away from Diana.

***

Once I was at William's, his wife wasn't home yet, as it was probably around 4pm. it was after work when William went to check on his son.

WILLIAMS POV
I went to go and check on my 5 year old son, Micheal. I walked in to see h crying with a bloody nose on his bed.

"Holy shit-- what happened Mikey? "I went over and sat beside him, looking at his nose. " Jesus Fuck! Did your mother punch you in the goddamn nose!? "

When Mike nodded, I felt extremely angered. This was the 2nd time he came home to Micheal having some type of injury from his mother, after a bit of calming down, he brought his son to the bathroom to clean up his nose, motioning for Henry to come and look as did.

HENRYS POV
"Jesus Fuck! Are you okay Mike?! " I was shocked by the blood that was coming from my best friend's son's nose. "What happened!? "

"His mother punched him," William looked back at me for a second before he started to clean up Micheal's nose.

"and-and I don't know why!! All I said was that Noah looked pretty! " Mike sobbed out, flinching as his father cleaned up his nose.

I sighed and went back the kitchen, grabbing Mike a bag of ice.

Get left on a cliff hanger. I'm so fucken nice.

327 words