Chapter 8: Dress-up time

Ash was then sent into the limo along with Mewtwo s they went back to his house to tell the news and get the things ash wanted to keep. 

 He grabbed some jewelry, art supplies, makeup, and a few sentimental things, his mother's music box, and his father's suitcase. He donated the rest of his clothes to his neighbors and the rest to goodwill for some cash to give them.  He put on a simple dress shirt and a female hat. 

He whore sleek black pants and light grey shoes. Once his stuff was loaded and the rest donated to his neighbors, as well as cash.  Ash said goodbye to them before ash was stopped by one of them.

Berry, grabbed ash's hand and looked at him. " ash I always wanted to say this,.... thank you...." he whispered before looking at him sadly. ash gave a small smile and said 

" don't worry I'll be back to see how ya'll are doing in no time." 

Berry and the others nodded before ash and his stuff were ushered back into the limo owned by Mewtwo.

Eventually, they arrived at a mansion, and a young lady with pink hair escorted ash to his room. He learned that the woman's name was Joy. ash eyes widen as he looked at his room, a king-sized bed in the shape of a heart laid there with luscious covers soft to the touch.

  His bathroom was connected to the bed through a side door, A crystal bathtub, with 2 sinks for him to wash his face. A toilet with the paper folded into a rose. A bath mat the size of his couch he used to own lay underneath the tub. A pitcher held a dozen ruby red roses with a glittery pink bow around them. 

Joy helped him unpack and place what little valuables he carried with him. Joy told him a Taylor would be in soon to take his measurements for tonight's performance. Ash turned to see a heart-shaped vanity with a china dresser in the color rose gold. 

 A fluffy yet sleek chair in the shape of a heart lay there ready for him to use. He looked up to see a chandelier made out of diamonds hanging above him all in the shape of hearts. He had a lounge couch in a french style and yet again the color rose gold.

The Taylor soon walked in known as butch. He had blue hair with greenish eyes and pale skin, after taking his measurements a woman who accompanied him known as wendy brought in fabrics for ash to choose from. 

 The fabrics were light blues, pinks, purples, and a few patterns as well as strawberries, flowers, and stars laid at his feet. He ended up choosing the pastel colors and patterns out of all of them. Then they used his measurements and the fabrics to create tailored dresses, shirts, and on occasion jackets.

Ash ended up wearing a light-slim pale purple dress, with a sparkling belt and a small-cap hat with a single rose tucked in it. With some high heels of a smokey grey. His eyeshadow was a darker purple with silver highlights and a hint of rose gold blush. 

 Then jet black mascara and a single jewel in the shape of a rose were placed on his cheek. His lipstick was a smokey purple. He hoped by going with his bosses' color scheme he could make sure his neighbors wouldn't have to pay the rent for a while.

Ash walked out of his room putting some light perfume on, before heading down to Mewtwo's private theater and bar he owned. he just hoped he could keep the mobster from hurting people by pleasing him.