Chapter 1: Screen romance

With the smell of tobacco and whisky in the air, mixed with the fumes from the speeding cars down the road as ash, a young man of 20 years old sighed. He opened a small door with residue from some unknown substance, whipping off his hand's ash walked towards a small dressing room with a broken door only supported by one hinge.  

 He walked inside and stripped off his trench coat and sweater with a pair of jeans. he slipped on a pair of silky tights, a loose salsa shirt with a heart cut out heart in the center, and a pair of fingerless gloves. Then came his makeup, ruby red lipstick, massacre, a mix of dark purple eye shadow with some highlights of pink and some glitter to top it off. 

 A bottle of a mixture of rose perfume and cinnamon cologne. He did not care for the get-up, then again he also didn't care for how he looked regardless. he added the finishing touch by adding a fake gem to the tip of his eye. 

He gave himself a once over as he looked in the mirror, voices of customers that came to see him sing and dance, lewd comments. Comments that make him want to vomit from the very first letter.  He tucked his after clothes in a closet and plopped a bottle of pepper spray and a small knife in a hidden pocket. Then ash walked on stage and added his 3rd self-defense weapon a small but easy-to-make deadly, hairpin. He tucked a rose into his hair and misted his mouth with a strawberry scent. 

 " oh god......' the jazzman said t the piano man......." he's here......."

" who?" ash asked

" bloody whore, don't you need to figure out what gender you are before asking questions......?" brock the jazzman said

ash ignored his insult and asked again " who?"

brock mumbled to himself muttering skank under his breath and shoved ash to the curtains to show him......the king of all mafia.....Mewtwo was sitting in this bar, not just that but in the best seat of this joint and slight overhead view.......he could see ash eyes look up at him before he walked behind the curtain again.......

a man asked Mewtwo what drink he wanted......he merely gave a  nod......which meant wine.....

red wine...... James the waiter walked briskly and brought him a bottle and a glass.......

Mewtwo raised his hand and spoke

" who'd that in the salsa shirt and tights ?" Mewtwo pointed to ash

" that be ash, sir......" James said

" big shot?" Mewtwo asked

" well yes and no sir...."James said

"?" Mewtwo said

" he's very good and very popular....but he only gets gigs at these types of places......" James said, " you'll like him!"

"Hmm," Mewtwo said James gulped and was reviled when he was called back.....

ash took a breath as the curtains open

" ladies and gentlemen and you  the confusing middle, introducing ash~!" brock said as ash stepped out

" Hello......" ash said as he saw Mewtwo looking at him he gulped " such a lovely crowd tonight I like to thank, Mr. M for coming and entertaining what I call singing....." making the crowd laugh

" show us yer ass skank!" Gary yelled ash gulped and watched as security gave him a look.....

ash turned to brock and whispered jazz flat......the man nodded and warmed up

" as ya know, I will be singing my new songs as well as my popular ones tonight without further adieu, hit it!" ash said to brock

" "Back in those years, when I was a tender child~