Prologue

Earth.

Home planet to the dumbest people alive. At least, in my opinion it is.

Was.

Where am I now? Well....
Space.

I know what you're thinking- "What the heck, you should be dead!". Yeah, yeah, yeah. Me and death are homies by now, he gave me a free pass.

Anyways.

Let me explain how my planet destroyed itself and how I ended up in this mess.

See, before I got arrested and what not, I was working on a way to get a man named Alex Jackson out of office. He was the flip flopping president of the fricken planet and he was a crime lord.

Not that anyone believed me, don't matter now cause they all dead. If they had just left me be, if I was faster at obtaining my proof of what he was planning.

Maybe I could have saved more.

Anyway, so I got arrested. They sentenced me to life in prison, only the prison was a science facility in space. And I was to be the lab-rat.

So they tested, prodded and basically tortured me. Sticking all kinds of chemicals and drugs into me, I almost died once.

But while that was happening, my friends ground-side were arranging an uprising. We had been planning a revolution for years, and Alex Jackson knew.

Thats why he bombed the planet. With Nukes. The entire planet collapsed in itself and the core of the planet exploded.

Now, as that is happening, I am going bat crazy in the science room. Nobody's worried about me though, just something they called the Jupiter Spider.

Now, I have arachnophobia. So now I'm REALLY freaking out. One- I can't remember my name, just my history; Two- there is a spider gone MIA; Three- spider has found me.

I get bitten, and all of a sudden, I am cocooned in this different colored webbing that forms to my body like a second skin.

So, the Earth blows up, the station gets destroyed, and I'm left stranded in space. Huzzah, just the way I wanted my life to go.

Now I'm alone, left to wonder if someone will find me. Is there other life out there?

Wait, is that a light? ITS A BIG BOY SPACE SHIP! HOLY COW!

Im about to get snatched.

Not without a fight I aint, no ma'ams and no sirs.

This gonna be fun! Whoop whoop.