Chapter One: Long Neck Alien Gives Me A Job

(^her training/casual clothes)

Life is in complete chaos.

A clone force has gone rogue, snatching a kid with them and leaving me with the rudest clone I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

This dude, Crosshair right, LITERALLY tried to shoot me on sight. Nala Se ordered him to stand down and he called me an abomination.

Dude, like, you ain't gotta call me out like that ok? Sheesh.

Now I'm casually walking around in my training clothes, wondering what the heck I'm supposed to be doing. I am only allowed to take orders from Nala Se, as she owns me now.

Oh right, I didn't tell you how I got here did I? It's a... ha... it's a really funny story. See, a random group of uncivilized individuals tried to see if I had anything of value left on my body right? Let's just say that, when they found out that I wasn't dead, hahahaaaaaaa. It was HILARIOUS. The looks on their faces were PRICELESS.

Anyway, they did finally manage to sedate me and they sold me to some slavers. I don't really know how long I was with them, but Nala Se caught wind of my abilities and bought me from them.

Now I work for her, and only her. It isn't all that bad truly. She is polite as she is capable of being and she doesn't abuse me, so that's a plus.

Anyway, Clones are marching to and fro in strictly tight formations, much harsher than they normally are. It was unnerving, most tried to shoulder there way past me or just straight up shove me out of the way, not that they could.

I do have unnatural strength for someone who is 5'3 and weighing 117 pounds. Oh yeah, woman power!

"Jupiter?"

Turning around, I find Nala Se standing in all her unnatural height. Low key, not gonna lie, her species look like humanoid Long Neck Dinosaurs.

"Ma'am?" Curse my southern accent, I sound like the hillbilly of the galaxy.

Pfft, all I need are some old jeans, boots and a torn up cowboy hat and I'm all set.

"Follow me." Nala turned to walk towards her lab.

Not my favorite place to go, but she always speaks to me in private. And that us the most private and secluded place for us to speak.

So I followed, hopefully not to my death.

As I followed, I looked at all the Newbies. Their freshly polished armor glowed in the light of their sanctuary. Their training and their minds kept them marching as one.

I didn't like where this story was going.

"Jupiter, I have a very important job for you."

I hate it when she pauses. Like, get on with it honey bun.

"Yeeees?"

"I need you to find Omega. She is traveling with Clone Force 99 and needs to be protected at all costs.

If the Empire gets a hold of her, she could die. We cannot allow this. Do you understand?"

Omega....? Oh shoot, the little blonde haired kid who was snatched. Huh, okie dokie.

"Yes, I understand Nala Se."

She just nodded and motioned towards the door.

"Then I will help you escape Kamino. After that, it us up to you."

Well. After months of training me to be stealthy and capable of handling enemies with no weapons, I should be fine.

I never really liked guns anyway. Nasty stuff, the things guns can do.

I make my way to the nearest hangar bay, seeing an beat up kom'rk-class fighter and spedwalked to it. Cause you know, why not? I'm probably going to die anyway.

"Hey!" Speaking of death.

Sniper-dude in black forced me to a halt with his death-glare. His posture was strong and straight, his eyes were tired and his rifle was propped up on his shoulder.

Deciding to stop, I glanced at him with a bored expression.

"Is there a reason you stopped me or can I get on with my life?"

"Where are you going?"

Time to annoy a man.

"Here and there."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Crossman was getting annoyed. He didn't like my jokes.

"What are you doing in this hangar?"

"Well, I was doing this thing called walking."

"Just because Nala Se has an interest in you does not mean you can do whatever you want. I don't trust you, not for a second you-"

"Never asked you to trust me. Could care less if you do. So can I get on with my life now?"

I could tell that we both were annoyed now. He was fuming silently and I was growing more and more sarcastic.

I have a job to do and I cant do it if I cant leave this place.

"Ok, you know what Crossman?"

"It's Crosshair-"

"Don't care. Listen, I was doing something bad. Wanna know what it is?"

Oh boy, here I go getting myself into trouble.

"Oh really? Do tell." He growled, already walking closer to me.

"That ship right over there, I was going to steal it and get off-world. And that's what I still plan on doing."

He walked so close that I had to practically break my neck just to look at him. Curse my short self.

"What makes you think I would allow you to escape?"

"Well, I'm not asking you for permission. I am leaving, and if you follow me, I will shoot your arrogant butt out of the sky. Understand?"

He didn't move, just smirked and placed a toothpick in his mouth.

"We'll see about that."

"Yup." And I kick him in the knee.

He falls over with his skinny self and I bolt for my getaway vehicle. Too my surprise, he didn't shoot at me. Ok sketchy boy, later hater.

And now I'm off to find Omega. Huzzah.

~•▪•~

Crosshair
I watched as Jupiter escaped. Just like that, she kicked me down and fled faster that I could blink.

Next time, she won't get away so easily.

Next time?

She threatened to shoot me out of the sky, lets see if she is good to her word.

See you in the sky, arrogant little Princess.

A/N... So, yippee it starts. Another book idea I had. Read and let me know how I do k!