47

"Good morning lovebirds." I heard Steve say, I opened my eyes slowly and saw him sitting in a recliner chair across the room.

"Good morning old man." I replied, turning around in Yelena's arms and burying my face in her chest.

"Ouch." Steve said, I ignored him and tried to fall back asleep.

"Good morning sweetheart." Yelena whispered, kissing the top of my head, I grumbled and moved closer to her, if that was even possible. "I have to use the bathroom." She said.

"Ten more minutes?" I asked her hopefully, she took a moment to respond.

"Fine, ten more minutes." She agreed, we both laughed and cuddled for ten more minutes. "Ok, I have to get up now." She said, I reluctantly rolled away, but accidentally rolled off the couch.

"Fuck." I cursed, rubbing my head.

"Are you ok?" Yelena asked, getting up and rushing to my side.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You can go pee now." I said, standing up. She laughed and kissed me on the forehead before walking away.

"How are you feeling Ivy?" Pietro asked as he walked up, we did our signature handshake and held awkward eye contact.

"Good, slept well." I told him, stretching.

"You know you have support right, I know that it's been hard for you lately-"

"I know, Yelena's here for me." I told him, yawning and sitting back down on the couch.

"Not just her, me, Tony, everyone else." He said. "I loved Kate just as much as you do and you can talk to me about it, and everyone loved Peter." He took a deep breath. "And I know you've been through a lot, and struggle with your mental health. So I just want you to know that we're here for you." He said, sitting down next to me and patting me on the back.

"Thank you." I said awkwardly. "I'm here for you too." I told him.

"I know." He said while smiling, I smiled back and he gave me a short hug. "Wow, you smell bad, you need to shower." He said while laughing.

"Thanks." I said jokingly.

"What, you didn't see that coming?" He asked, laughing as he stood up. "Just kidding." He said, playfully punching my shoulder. "But actually, you should shower."

"I know, I haven't showered since we went to rescue Daisy." I said, his eyes widened and he took a few steps back.

"Damn girl." He said, I laughed and he smiled widely.

"Ok, I'll go eat and then I'll shower." I told him, he nodded and then I walked up to Yelena as she came out of the bathroom.

"Hey." She said happily.

"Hi." I said. "I'm going to go eat." I told her.

"Oh ok, I'll come with you." She said as she followed me to the kitchen. I expected to see Peter sitting there with Finn, but he was gone, and Finn was by himself.

"Hi guys!" Finn said excitedly.

"Hi Finn." I said as happily as I could, he ran up to me and hugged me.

"You need a shower." He said while laughing, wrinkling his nose.

"Pietro told me the same thing." I said, laughing with him. "And you seem full of energy." I told him, pouring milk into my cereal.

"I slept well last night, and most of the time I'm an energetic person." He said.

"Ok, where's Daisy?" I asked him.

"She's in her room." He said, watching me as I started eating my cereal. "Do you know if I can start training to be on the team?" He asked me.

"Well, you're not going to be joining the team anytime soon." I told him, he rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, I saved you from Hydra." I told him.

"Common decency." He said, Yelena laughed from behind me.

"I like him." Yelena said, still laughing, I blushed.

"Yeah, you do have a point." I agreed, Finn smiled happily. "But I'm guessing that Wanda or Pietro could train you sometime soon." I told him.

"Yay! Can I go tell Daisy?" He asked.

"Um. She's eight, so I think it's best to wait." I told him.

"No, she's ten." Finn said.

"I thought you said that she was eight." I said, finishing my cereal and putting the dirty bowl in the sink.

"Well, I was wrong." He said simply. "So can she train too?"

"Well, you have to ask Tony, he's the leader." I said.

"Oh ok." He said, relaxing a little bit. "Can you go shower now, you smell really bad." He said.

"Ouch, that hurt my feelings." I said, acting fake offended.

"He's right." Yelena said from behind me, I turned to her with my mouth opened. "I'm so sorry sweetheart." She said, wrinkling her nose. "I love you." She told me.

"I love you too." I told her, kissing her on the nose, she blushed and I turned back to Finn. "Well I guess I'll go shower so I don't keep getting made fun of by a child." I said.

"I'm not a child, stinky!" He called after me. I laughed and walked into my room to take a shower.

God I miss them so much.