chapter 3

A/N ^ that's what izuku looks like[Timeskip to middle school]

[Timeskip to middle school]

We see izuku sitting in class flipping a floating coin in his hand and that's when the teacher comes in and says "today you all are supposed to fill in forms of what career you want" all the class groan but then then the teacher says "but I know you all want to be heroes" he then throws all the papers in the air and all the students use their quirk except for our dashing devil and our detective douch the teacher then says"all right you all know the law" bakugou then says "ALL THESE EXTRAS COULD MAYBE BE SIDEKICKS TO SOME D HERO EXTRAS" all the students then start yelling at bakugou telling him his ego is too big for himself then our devil says "calm your bark douch" the teacher then says "oh bakugou your going to U.A right" the students say "that's the biggest school In the country he can't make it" the teacher then says " "oh you too midoriya" our devil says "well that seems to be the case yes" after that school ends izuku is walking home he is taking a short cut under a bridge when a slime villain comes out of the sewage and tries to attack izuku "ah a perfect meat skin" as he tries to grab izuku but only got slime on his clothes which upset our now angry devil "how dare you get my clothes dirty" he says has as he spays fire at it the fire was so hot the slime turned into rock "I AM HER- OH YOU ALREADY TOOK CARE OF IT THANK YOU YOUNG MAN" izuku looks at all might and says "oh it was nothing he got my clothes dirty so he deserved it" he said with venom in his voice "OH WHAT IS YOUR NAME YOUNG MAN" "oh it's izuku mydoriya" "OK YOUNG MIDORIYA I SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE THEN GOOD BYE" "ok goodbye all might"

A/N

ok so next chapter is ua exams I hope you enjoyed the chapter btw should I give OFA