A Bunny and A Kitten

I had no idea what went through my mind when writing this, but I found the concept extremely adorable. A lil context, everything is normal but Ochaco has a cat quirk and Izuku have a bunny quirk, pretty explanatory.

"You and Uraraka have gotten awfully close lately. Not afraid she'll eat you anymore?" Tokoyami shuddered slightly. Although he came to like the feisty cat, he always hesitated because she would naturally pounce on her friends to show her affection.

Izuku, admittedly, agreed that she could be quite energetic at times. "She's not going to eat anyone, we're not complete animals. Speaking of, I've been recording some notes on our classmates. Do you think that with more vocal training that Koda could control us?" Tokoyami paused, before shaking his head.

"That's not a pleasant thought I would like to indulge in." Izuku giggled, his ears twitching with joy. "Well, if he could, I'm sure Koda wouldn't take over the world. It'll probably do a lot of help in hero work." His phone vibrated in his pocket, revealing a text message. "Looks like she's back, want to join us?"

Tokoyami kindly refused the offer. "I would, but Iida, Asui, Shoji and a few others are heading out this afternoon. Let's catch up later this evening." With that, they said their goodbyes and Izuku skipped towards the forest.

When most people needed a break, some would go to their school's rooftop or use an empty classroom. For Uraraka and Izuku however, they preferred the tranquility of the forest. There was some trails, and a few students would use it to practice honing their quirks. However, most of the time, they could claim it as their hideout.

Izuku walked along, reflecting on his battle with Gentle Criminal here, before he felt some leaves fall onto his head. He looked up, as another one drifted and landed gently on his nose, smiling. Sure enough, his close friend was high up, lazily picking leaves off the branch up above him. She was leaning against the bark, her tail swinging back and forth. Izuku hopped up the tree, twisting mid-air and landing naturally in front of her.

"Ta-da!" He dramatically waved jazz hands, his ears standing tall with pride at his binky [look up bunnies binky]. This faded however, noticing a rather solemn expression on Uraraka's face. "I was going to comment on if you were enjoying the sunlight, but it seems like you got something on your mind."

Uraraka glanced at her friend, before exhaling. Izuku was beginning to feel more worried than before. Typically, she would have pounced on him and gave him a big hug, a greeting he felt accustomed to. He would then listen to her talk about her internship, as he quietly listened to her lively spirit. Today, it seemed like something else was on her mind.

She leaned forward and yawned, displaying her fangs and unnaturally long tongue. Of course, it didn't compare anywhere close to Asui, but it was still quite long. "I think I'll be fine, a lot happened at work today." She plucked another leave and placed it on his head, smirking. "How was work with Mirko?"

"It went alright, though she's still as brash as ever. A more aggressive and feminine Bakugo, I'm still surprised she picked me for her internship instead of him."

"Could be for publicity, you're a bunny and she's a rabbit, you both use your legs, seems like a natural fit to me." She continued placing leaves on his head, watching his fuzzy hair engulf it all. 'It's soft and swallows it all.'

"I guess, but since she's use to flying solo, we're still working on teamwork." His long ears drooped a tad, before perking himself up. "How are things with the Wild Wild Pussycats?"

She stopped short of placing another leaf, before sighing once more. "Things have been tough, the synergy haven't been there since Ragdoll lost her quirk. I try to do as much as I can to contribute, but....I don't know, I feel incompetent at times. We was called for some disaster relief, yet they didn't want me to come with them, saying that it was better for me to stay back."

IzuOcha ꨄ OneShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara