I hate to be different, but I hate to be normal...

(Faye's POV)

I was walking down the street to Arkady's house. I was so excited, because I got to see Anna and train with her. I put my earbuds in, because it was a 30 minute walk, but a 15 minute run. I didn't feel like running today because it was summer, and if Arkady has ice cream and donuts, I am so running there. The song was "Leave me alone." by NF.

Painic-stricken, handle business, not a joke, yeah

Manners missin', travel different, no control, yeah

Time to listen, time to zip it, keep it closed

My description, highly gifted, take some notes, yeah

Lack of interst, why'd you visit? Hit the road, yeah

I'm kinda twisted, so keep your distance, be a ghost

I heard tires squealing behind me and a white van hurried towards me. I quickly started running and they started to speed up. 

Hold up my balloons and cover up my face

I can feel them weighing on me every day

I should let 'em go and watch 'em float away

But I'm scared if I do, then I'll be more afraid

Tell them how I feel, but they don't want to change 

I ripped out my earbuds, because I couldn't concentrate with the song playing. I pulled out my phone and texted Arkady and Hetty in our group chat.

[Faye]

Hetty, Arkady, I'm in trouble. Some people in a van tried to kidnap me and have been following me. I'll head over to your office Hetty. 

[Arkady]

Ok, I have the ice cream.

[Faye]

ARKADY! NOT THE TIME! TTYL, SEND ANNA MY LOVE!

I turned off my phone and ran towards the NCIS office. I quickly pulled out two bobby pins and started to pick the lock. Once I heard a click, I opened the door and shut it. 

I started to run around the office yelling, "HETTY!" 

I went up some stairs to run into a dark room full of computers. There were 2 people with tablets and ear pieces. 

"HETTY!" I yelled, startling the man with glasses.

"INTRUDER! INTRUDER! GUYS! SHE'S HEREEEE AND SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!" The man with glasses yelled dramatically. I heard 4 pairs of footsteps come up, guns ablaze. 

1) When I see people with guns aimed at me, I have a first instinct. That first instinct is to knock them out. So that's what I did.

I kicked all their guns aside and knocked out the tall girl with curly hair. I then jabbed at the shaggy haired guy and he crumpled. Now it was me versus the short haired white guy and the tall bald man. The short haired white seemed pretty easy based on his body language. I jabbed at him and did an upper cut. He fell down, unconcious. Now it was me and the tall bald dude. I was going to use "Wing chun" on him. He was tall and bulky and didn't seem fast. I could use that as my advantage. 

I got into my stance and his eyes widened at my stance.

He chuckled, "Wing chun? Impressive." 

"Well, I was taught by the best, so of course it would be impressive." I said.

"Hmm, that's what you think. NELL NOW!" He yelled at the person behind me. I was too slow, because whoever was behind me, stabbed me with something in the neck and I was unconcious. 

~At the boatshed~

(3rd Person's POV)

Everyone was icing themselves, except for Sam. Deeks was on the couch while Kensi was on a chair. Callen sat at the table.

"Who was that kid? She beat me to a pulp. And she seemed 12 or 11, at the youngest." Callen said, breaking the tension.

"I don't know, but she said that she was trained by the best." Sam said, staring at the screen looking at her body language. She was calm, collected, and didn't show any anger, fear, or sadness. 

"I'm gonna talk to her, anybody else?" Sam asked.

"I'll go." Kensi said.

They walked over to the door that was holding the girl hostage. She sat there calmly and didn't even bother to give them a glance. 

"Who are you?" Kensi asked, with her arms folded, sitting down.

"Why do you care? Also, FUCK WHOEVER INJECTED ME! YOUR DEAD!" she yelled, as if the person who injected her was listening.

Outside the room, Deeks whistled, "Damn, she's got a mouth. I wonder who her parents are."

Eric and Nell came on the screen. "Hey guys! Did she just say, fuck me? Oh, I'll show her, who to fuck." Nell said.

"Woah, Nell, calm down. Deep breath." Eric said.

Nell took a deep breath. "Ok, so you asked for a facial scan of her, and none showed up on our criminal database. And none of her names have popped up on libraries, social media, nothing." 

"Hmm, well she has to have some type of electrical footprint." Callen said.

~Back to the interrogation room~

"Who are you?" Kensi asked, for a hundreth time.

"Why do you care?" Faye asked, saying the same thing over and over.

Then, Deeks comes in the room. 

"Guys, leave. I'll talk to her, one on one." he said.

He watched them leave and close the door. He took a seat and set his hands on the table.

"Ok, I'll start off. Hi, my name is Marty Deeks, that woman that you just saw-" "is your wife. Yeah, I know, it was pretty obvious." she said, interrupting Deeks.

"Wow, ok. Umm, who is your mom?" he asked.

"Henrietta Lange." 

His eyes widened at that name. "You mean that scary short lady that looks like Edna from Incredibles?"

"First, yes. Second, don't call her that. My father is Arkady." 

"What the fu- sorry, excuse my language, but danggg, like, birth parents?" 

"No, adoptive, I never knew my birth parents. I only know my first name is Faye, but I don't know my last."

Before Deeks could open his mouth, Hetty barged in. 

"Faye? Darling, are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes Hetty. I texted Arkady, and training helped. Except for the injection thingy." Faye said.

"Oh, and I saw everything. THIS DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU FROM USE OF LANGUAGE YOUR LADY! YOU ARE GROUNDED!" Hetty yelled, pulling Faye down by her ear and dragging her out.

"Ow! Hetty! C'mon, don't do this!" Faye pleaded, but her pleads were ignored. 

"NONSENSE! I'M TAKING YOU TO JAKUTEN!" Hetty said, while taking her out the door.

"NOO! ANYTHING BUT JAKUTEN!" Faye yelled, as they left.

"Anyone confused on what jakuten is?" Deeks asked, breaking the silence.

"It means, weakness in Japanese." Same said.

"Oh, well, she's in deep shit."