You messed with the wrong team

Just wanted to say that this doesn't really follow the story line, because this was requested by someone. And this book is turning into a oneshot. All the same characters, but characters from other books might be invited ;) 

~Fluzzycow32

(Kate's POV)

I am currently on a secret mission with Faye. It was just us girls, and we had to take down Janson. I literally cannot deal with him! He is so annoying and we just put him in. 

"How about we split up? So we can find him faster?" I suggested, looking at Faye. She nodded and we split up in the park. It was currently midnight and possibly the scariest time to be alone. I was walking around till I felt a hand drag me into the darkness. Then, I was knocked out.

(Faye's POV)

Kate and I decided to meet back at the car and I had been waiting 30 minutes for her to come. She hasn't showed up. I started to panic. I pulled out my phone and ringed both Thomas and Callen. Immediatley, both of them picked up.

"Thomas, Callen. Kate and I were trying to find Janson, but she dissapered. I think that Janson got to her. Meet up at ops, ASAP." I said, giving them  a brief summary. Both of them immediatley hung up and we met there. I drove as fast as I could there and jumped out of the car. I dashed up into Ops and say Thomas and Callen there, nervously pacing the room. 

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Thomas asked, grabbing my shirt and lifting me up. And just in time, my boyfriend Newt came in.

"Woah, woah, woah, Tommy, chill. She clearly said on the phone that she didn't know where Kate is." Newt said, calming Thomas down. Callen was breathing hard and without a word, grabbed his phone and left Ops. I saw Sam walk in, turning around looking at Callen's retreating figure. 

"Would anyone like to explain what's up with him or do I have to follow him?" he asked. 

"Follow him. Make sure he doesn't do anything reckless." I said. He nodded and left. I turned towards Thomas hoping that he calmed down.

"Thomas? You calm?" I asked. He nodded. "Good, because we're going to need you on this." I said. 

"What do I do?" he asked. I turned towards Eric and Nell, hoping that they knew where Janson was. 

"So... Janson was spotted at a local 7-11 buying a coffee and a burner phone. We were able to track that burner phone and found it here. Thomas and Faye, go check it out." Nell said. We both nodded and ran to my car. I tossed him the keys and he caught it with ease. Thomas was driving fast and I held out my phone seeing where the red dot was moving. What caught my eye was that there was a specific pattern to it. It seemed like Janson thought he was being followed. 

"Thomas. Look." I said, showing him Janson turning every single block. 

"He's cautious. And scared. Proves why." Thomas said, in a six word sentence. 

"Look Thomas if you're mad at me, then just tell me. Just... don't ghost me. We're friends." I said. 

"I'm not mad, just slightly upset." He said. I ran a hand through my hair and just sat there in silence. I put in my Air Pods and played Meant to Be Yours.

Veronica, open the, open the door please, Veronica open the door. Can we not fight anymore please? Can we not fight anymore please? Sure you're scared I've been there, I can set you free. Veronica, don't make me come in there, I'm gonna count to three. One! Two! Fuck it!

Huh, crazy coincedence I'm the crazy boyfriend and Thomas is Veronica? I heard my phone ring and I picked it up.

"Hey Sam. What's up? Why not over the comms?" I asked. 

"Wouldn't want to risk Thomas hearing this. Anyways, Callen is in a rage right now. He's beating up Janson's former employers, and demanding to know where Kate is. Do you guys have a close location to where she is? I'm honestly scared for him." Sam said, admitting that he was scared. Wow, the big guy was scared? That's something new.

"Ok. We're close. Janson's being cautious. A little too cautious." I said, over the phone. Thomas looked at me strangley. 

"Who are you talking to?" Thomas asked. 

"Hetty, she wanted an update." I said, hoping that Thomas forgot about the "Hey Sam" I said earlier. He nodded and went back to driving. 

"So I'm now Hetty? Wow. Anyways, Callen's coming. You're lucky you don't have to deal with a ticking bomb. Go save Kate. Bye." Sam said. I hung up and pulled out my Air Pods. I noticed that the red dot stopped moving. Before we could open the door to check it out, I saw Callen storming into the same building we were about to head into. 

"CALLEN! WAIT! IT'S A TRAP!" I said, and the building blew up. I ran behind a car in shock and I see a figure running towards us. I pulled out my gun and was about to shoot, until I noticed that it was Kate, running towards us, with Callen and Thomas behind her. Hold up. How did they get to her so fast? You know what, it doesn't matter, what matters is that Kate is safe, and that's what matters. Kate ran into my arms, and I kissed her all over the face. 

"KATE! YOU'RE SAFE! Thank God!" I said, as she giggled. 

"Grisha and Thomas saved me! They kicked Janson and Thomas lifted him up and arrested him! Then the explosion went BOOM! It was so cool! And then I saw you pulling out your shiny silver thing but then you put it away. And then Rat Man is over there! Bye you ugly no good assho-" "woah, woah, woah, language missy." I said, interrupting her before she could say a bad word.

"Grisha says that a lot and also other... words." Kate said. I glared at Callen and he looked at me guiltily.  

"You better stop cursing Callen. And same goes for you Thomas. I've heard you before. Newt told me about it." I said. 

"Well, the good part is that we got Kate back, and that's all that matters. Yo, wanna get some beers? I mean, burgers at In-n-out?" Callen said, correcting himself after I gave him a deadly glare. My glare turned into a smile after he corrected himslef.

"C'mon, I'm driving Kate. Go get Sam." I said to Callen. 

"Hey! I'm coming too!" Thomas said, quickly running into the car. I laughed and pulled up to Sam and Callen's car and rolled down the window. 

"Race ya!" I said, driving off. And we raced into the setting sun.

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! DON'T WORRY! I'M ALIVEEEEEE! LOVE YOU ALL! 

~Fluzzycow32