𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗘

𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗘™

WHORE is an Eren Jaeger X Black reader story, which will contain: Drug use, Sexual Content, Violence, and Strong Language

WHORE is an Eren Jaeger X Black reader story, which will contain: Drug use, Sexual Content, Violence, and Strong Language. If you dont like any of these topics, please click off the story.

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗘, 𝗬/𝗡.❞

CHARACTERS

𝚈𝙾𝚄..|

Your name is Y/N L/N (obviously .), in this story, you're a fresh into 21 year old, who already works at a strip club. You make hella bank, you always buy what you please, and you run by your own rules. But everything changed when you met him.

𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙴𝙶𝙴𝚁..|

Eren Jaeger, is an already-21-year-old dealer. He has his own friend group, in which you all will see in the story, which includes his little (big) sister. Eren Jaeger lost his mother in an accidental car accident, so he's been stuck with his grieving father ever since then.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚃..|

Armin Arlert is a 21 year old softie, but if you give him a blunt and alcohol, you'll see a different side of him. Armin is Eren's childhood best friend, theyve always been close. Armin has been through a bunch of betrayal by the people he trusted most, which is why in some points he doesnt open up to anyone, not even Eren.

𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙰 𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽..|

Mikasa Ackerman is Eren's little (big) sister. She's older than him by a couple months, making her 21, just older by months. She is also part of Eren's big "friend group" as well, her being the one who sticks up most for her group.

𝙹𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙺𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙸𝙽..|

Jean Kirstein is another piece of Eren's friend group, he's the oldest, Jean being 23 years old. He looks out for everyone, just not as much as Mikasa. Jean is always looking to mingle and influences some of his other friends (Armin) to mingle with others as well. Think of him as...the one who always never gets laid.

𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙴𝙸𝚂𝚂..|

Historia Reiss is the town's drama queen, everyone knows her name for all of the shit she has caused. But everyone treats her like royalty, although shes a complete bitch, you actually can bite her soft spot, her being one of your friends...ish. Historia is actually 20, being the youngest character in this series.

𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴 𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁..|

Connie Springer is Eren's final piece of the friend group. Connie is 22 years old, and he absolutely does not take peoples shit. He gets aggravated easily, unless he has someone to tame him. There hasnt been a lion tamer in a while, which is half the reason why most people decide to stay out of his way on his random bad days.

𝚂𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚄𝚂..|

Sasha Braus is your day one, youre 4lifer, literally. You and Sasha actually share the same birthday, July 26th. You both do everything together, even if its against the law. You two even work at the same club, just different hours. Sasha has an odd obsession with eating any type of potatoes, including baked.

𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝚉𝙾𝙴..|

Hange Zoe is also your best friend, you two + Sasha are basically the winning trio. Except, Hange is more interested in the study of life, and zoology. She is currently doing her 3rd and final year of college for these subjects, and she visits whenever she can for break. Hange is 21, yet she is younger than you and Sasha, being born on September 5th.

WHORE