#₁₉

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷𝟺:𝟹𝟷𝚊𝚖▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟺:𝟹𝟷𝚊𝚖
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

You were going half crazy down here, you only managed to get a little sleep because that guy wasnt looking, but everytime he caught you, he slapped you, so. hard.

You knew you could get out of here, but theyve weakened you enough that you cant even break zip ties. If you try using your leg muscles, the cut is gonna sting you and start bleeding again. You cant use your right hand, your finger is broken. Only thing you could really rely on was your left hand, your bad hand, in other words.

"I know that you know where Eren lives." He said again.

"If Im saying "I dont know" with a fucked up leg and a broken finger, Im pretty sure I dont know." You said, your voice raspy from dehydration and when you were crying.

"JUST SPILL IT!" He yelled, causing you to flinch.

"I dont know anything! Even if I did, what? You're gonna keep abusing me down here?-"

"YOU THINK I LIKE HURTING PEOPLE?! LET ALONE, GIRLS HALF MY AGE?!"

You stayed silent, not even knowing his motive anymore. He doesnt like hurting people, but does it anyway, is he mentally insane?

He walked up to you, sitting a cold metal on your waist.

THATS EITHER A GUN OR A DAMN KNIFE.

"Wait! You..You said you dont like hurting people, right?"

"I HAVE TO LIKE IT! I HAVE NO FUCKING CHOICE! ITS YOU OR ME."

AW NAW! THIS NIGGA IS BONKERS

You felt the knife rip your skin a part, you surely felt it hit ONE of your organs. You didnt even yell, you were in shock.

This is some bullshit.

You started coughing up blood, it leaked from your mouth and out your nose again. Soon everything started to turn dizzy. He let go of the knife, but it was still inside of you.

Now what the hell do you do. Sit here and bleed out or try to fight. Sure you had little to 0 energy, but you could push yourself a little further.

"Shit, oh shit, Im so sorry." He panicked, his footsteps sound farther and farther away from you. You heard him run upstairs, now was a good moment. You had more strength in your legs than your hands, but you had to try something.

You forced your feet to move apart, the cut on your leg started to bleed again. You avoided the pain, but the pain in your waist was starting to escalate. You took deep breaths, blinking back the tears in your eyes.

Finally, the zip tie let loose, flying to the other side of the room. Now, for your hands. You jerked your wrists up as quick as you could, somewhat loosening the zip ties. You kept forcing your wrists upward until the zip ties gave out and broke.