Chapter 2:

Alex took a deep breath preparing himself for the many questions he was sure Fiona would ask once he told her why he was there.

"I'm here on a undercover mission for MI6. My undercover name is Alex Richardson and my job is to pretend to be a student here so I can protect the students without alerting people that there is a problem." Alex whispered to her. Fiona looked at him clearly in shock with this new information, but nevertheless slowly nodded her head in understanding.

They didn't speak anymore until the bell went signalling it was time for their next lesson. Fiona stood up and walked with Alex to their next class.

The pair stopped outside their next class. "Meet me here after the lesson." Fiona instructed before entering the classroom a few seconds ahead of Alex.

After the lesson, the pair walked to Fiona's locker. "Okay Alex, if you want to fit in here and not seen suspicious you need to be friends with the right people. You need to become quite popular in order for you to be able to identify a threat quickly if one appears, so tonight there is a party and you're coming with me. See you at seven!" Before Alex had a chance to argue, she was gone.

Alex knew it would be pointless trying to get out of it. He had no excuse to why he couldn't go so he gave up and went to meet Fiona for the party.

"Hey Alex I'm glad you came but if you didn't I probably would have made you anyway." Fiona greeted him she had a mischievous grin on her face. "Just to let you know my ex boyfriend who cheated on me is going to be here so don't be confused if people are looking at us when we walk in."

Without giving Alex time to comprehend this information she grabbed his arm and dragged him through the door. Like Fiona said, a few people turned to look at them when they walked in but after a moment they returned to their conversations as if nothing happened.

After being at the party for about 20 minutes someone shouted "do you want to play truth if dare." Everyone agreed and went to sit down. Not wanting to draw attention to himself, Alex reluctantly followed Fiona and sat down with the others.

The game started and the first few people chose dare. They had to prank call people and steal food without anyone noticing. Then it was Fiona's turn "truth or dare?" "Truth" she said confidently. The girl who had asked her paused for a minute unsure what to ask her. "Tell us all a secret that you want to tell someone in this room but don't tell us who."

Fiona smiled at Alex before completing her truth. "First of all I want to say thank you to this person. They saved my life even though it put them in danger and I had treated them horribly. I owe you my life and I'm so happy I met you."

Everyone in the room was silent. No one had expected her answer. Alex was speechless. At the time he hadn't realised that if he didn't help her something terrible would have happened.

The silence lingered for a moment but was quickly forgotten as the game continued. Luckily for Alex, he didn't know anyone here except Fiona so he hadn't been picked yet. He just hoped it would stay that way.

Unlike Alex, Fiona was popular with everyone and was picked again. She picked truth again. "Who in this room have you had a crush on? And did any of them reject you?" Fiona blushed bright red at the question. Everyone was sure she would just her ex boyfriend so her answer shocked everyone.

"My ex and I was rejected by the other." She said hoping no one would make her say the other name. "You have to tell us!" Someone insisted. "It's the rules." "Fine" she mumbled. "Alex rejected me..."