Chapter 3:

Everyone including Alex looked at Fiona in shock. "Some rejected you?" Someone questioned unable to comprehend that someone had rejected Fiona. Then they all turned to Alex who hadn't moved. He was speechless! He didn't think she was serious when she offered to kiss him after the train incident.

He got a few strange looks from the other teenagers but luckily for him Fiona quickly changed the subject and the game continued. However, this time people were aware of Alex's presence which meant he was asked.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He answered confidently. Alex knew he couldn't pick truth. He had too many secrets. "I dare you to kiss someone in this room."

Alex was taken aback by the dare. He felt bad but he knew he only had one option. He would have to kiss Fiona! He didn't know anyone else in the room and was trying his best to keep a low profile. The less people he was associated with the better. Alex looked at Fiona and sent her a small smile in apology. She knew what he was going to do.

Alex took a deep breath and went over to Fiona. "I'm sorry" he whispered before pulling her into a kiss.

He pulled away and the pair realised everyone was staring at them. Especially Fiona's ex. He could hear people whispering about them but he tried to put it out of his mind.

*Time skip*

As Alex walked into school the next day he could feel people staring at him. He didn't react and just kept walking. He needed to find Fiona.

After looking for 5 minutes Alex found Fiona. "I'm so sorry Fiona" Alex started but he cut himself off when he noticed that her eyes were red and she looked like she had been crying. He sat down next to her "what's wrong?"

"You know my ex who cheated on me?" Alex nodded. "He's got a new girlfriend and everyone is talking about me. I need to do something to show people that I don't care about him. I need to make him jealous!" She exclaimed.

Alex thought for a moment thinking back to the party and Fiona's ex's reaction when he kissed her. It was the perfect plan! "Fiona. I have an idea for what to do  about your ex boyfriend. I could pretend to be your boyfriend. Just hear me out. If people ask you about your opinion on his new girlfriend just tell them that you don't care because you have found someone better. This will make him jealous and I'm sure he will be even more annoyed because he knows you liked me." Alex saw Fiona's face turn slightly red but he just brushed it off.

After thinking for a minute, Fiona agreed that it was a good plan. Then they started to put their plan in action.

The pair always seemed to be together making people suspect something was going on with them. The big moment finally came when a group of girls asked Fiona about her ex. "I don't care if he has a new girlfriend or not. I already have a boyfriend who is so much better than him, and I couldn't care less about him and his life!" Fiona responded before exiting the room.

The plan was working. Everything was falling into place. The next day Alex received a message from Fiona telling him to meet her before school started. He slowly got up and went to brush his teeth before putting his shoes on and leaving for the park.

Immediately Fiona grabbed his hand and pulled him to the side. "I think I might have an idea about your mission!"