An Eye For Love Part 2

"Thank you again, George." Ringo says.

"It was nothing, I didn't want you to get hurt." George responds.

The two are on a bench seated in front of a small lake.

"Right, couldn't have the drummer getting pounded hm?" Ringo laughs.

"No, I couldn't have Ritchie getting pounded. The drummer can get hit as many times as the attacker wants. I wouldn't care." George says uncaringly while staring at the lake's flowing water.

Ringo looks at George. George liked him. So much so to protect...him.

"George." Ringo ask in a stone voice.

"Yeah?" George questions.

"It's getting cold. Let's go to my house. My two wouldn't really mind you staying over." Ringo says.

George glances away from the lake, and towards Ringo.

"Alright. The night's free." George says.

The two get up, and make way towards Ringo's house.

While walking, Ringo can't stand but to ask George of why he cared about him so much to protect him.

"I don't really know, Ritchie."

"I appreciate it, really. You're really kind for doing that." Ringo says.

"Everyone says that, but I just do what I do. I mean it is the right thing to do." George says.

"Yeah. Hey sorry for going on about it, it's just it's really comforting while being new to this band you see." Ringo says.

"I get it, I'm the youngest and you're the newest. We've got to sort of look out for each other and stuff." George says.

The two continue their walk.

"So how was it?" Ringo ask.

"How was what?" George questions.

"How did it feel being the newest youngest member of the Beatles?" 

"Well, I got in through my talent, like you and Paul you see. We had Stuart with us to guide us before John does now. At first they didn't want me because of my age, but my skills brought me in the end. Just like you, except we wanted you from the start."

Ringo blushes at this. 

"I still need work but-" Ringo starts.

"But?! No! You're an amazing drummer! I mean the reason people don't take too fondly of you is all because of how talented you are with those bonkers! I hear your drumming and think of how I can be that good with my guitar y'know!" George interrupts. 

Ringo really blushes now. Even in the cool gust of air he feels warm.

They get to Ringo's house and enter to the house asleep.

"Guess everyone's sleeping." Ringo whispers to George.

"Yeah." George whispers back to Ringo.

"Come on." Ringo whispers and signals to George.

The two walk creepily to and up the stairs, careful not to make a sound. They make it to Ringo's bedroom and Ringo hastily, but gently turns the knob and taps the door. The two creep inside the room, and Ringo carefully pushes the door close. 

"Alright." Ringo says.

"Nice room you've got here." George says in a low voice.

The room is a medium size and has faint pastel red walls. The room was welly tidy.

A glance at how this room would look

A glance at how this room would look. (Not even kidding, I looked up his favorite color while writing this to be sure that I didn't get anything wrong, and I did not know that it was actually red! 😂)

"Take a seat." Ringo says pointing to his bed.

George steps to the bed and sits on it with a bounce.

"Woah! Bouncy." George says smiling.

"Yeah," Ringo says while digging in his dresser for something.

"It's a nice comfortable bed if I do say so myself." 

George plays with his hands while Ringo is digging in his dresser. Finally he finds what he was digging for: a little medium sized box.

Ringo opens the box and grabs out some cream.

"Damn." He hisses while putting the strange tube of cream back in the box, and setting the box back in the dresser drawer.

"Hm? What is it? George ask.

"I've got to go downstairs, but I'll be back in a rush." Ringo answers and rushes silently downstairs.

George sits on Ringo's bed and looks around him.

"He must really like red." George says to himself while looking around.

Ringo had some books, plants, and of course, loads of rings lying about. George looked at everything curiously.

Ringo finally comes back to his room, and in his hand is an ice pack. He walks to his bed and plops down to the left of George.

"Here, this will help with the swelling." Ringo says while applying the ice pack to George's eye.

George hisses a bit, but Ringo hugs him cautiously with one arm to comfort him.  

"It burns!" George whisper yells in pain.  

"I know, but it's for the eye. I've seen the nurses do this to patients and wa-la! Cured." Ringo speaks in a cheery, calming monotone voice.

George ducks his head in Ringo's arm and grunts, but is comfortable.

"Nurses, Ritchie?" George ask.

"Yeah, I was sick throughout most of my childhood you see." Ringo answers.   

"Tell me about it, Ringo." George whispers.

Ringo smiles at him, and goes on and on about his childhood and other stories to George while the now flowing rain taps on the window following the gust of wind carrying the drops, until the two fall asleep over each other.