A Day In America.

With the Beatles making it to America by being the catchiest band of '64, the four rock and roll favorites are on the run with tours left and right! Everything is incredibly fascinating for the four. America was entirely different from what they had experienced anywhere else. It was like going to Hamburg all over again, but better. Ringo and George had gone out of their hotel for a bit of a walk around downtown Miami. It was February, but very warm and tropical. The air was steaming in humidity, but the temperature made up for it being a good 90 degrees.

"Take a look at that, George." Ringo says to the right of him.

"Ah," George replies back.

Ringo is pointing to a long, tall tree with pointed leaves at the tippity-top. 

"Hm, what king 'o tree is that?" He questions.

"Dunno. Hey mister!" Ringo calls out to an American in front of him.

"Huh- ah, what?" The colorfully dressed adult American asks with a grunt.

"Don't mean to be a problem, really. But what kind of tree or plant is that up there?" Ringo asks in his highly pitched voice.

The American looks at the two in a bit of surprise. He then gapes at the two celebrity's standing right in front of him.

"G-George Harrison?" He says in awe.

"Yeah, that's me all right." George says back to the man.

The man cannot believe his luck.

"R-Ringo Starr?" He shivers.

"Hello." Ringo responds friendly.

The man's mouth is completely open in shock. What the hell did he do to have two Beatles talking to him?

"C-Can I get your autographs?!" The man ask with his mouth still wide open.

"Sure, just please. Tell us about that thing." Ringo says.

"Right! Right," The very disbelieved man blurts while looking in his pocket for a pen and object.

"That thing up there, is a palm tree! Very tall, they say they only grow here and in California." The man explains, still shuffling around in his pockets.

The two young celebrities look up at this so called "palm tree."

"I don't see no palms on it. Do you, Ringo?" George ask Ringo while looking closely at the tree.

"Nope. Hey mister are you sure-" Ringo starts before getting cut of by the man's 

"Ah-ha!"

Well, then.

"Here!" The man shouts while shoving a piece of old, clayish cold dry piece of old paper and pen stuck with gum in the two's faces. The two sign the paper with their names one at a time, and gives the man back his paper. 

"THANK YOU!" The man screams before running away farther downtown without even a "goodbye."

Ringo and George stare at the in motion man, then stares back at the palm tree.

"What a nice tree." George says.

"Really." Ringo responds.

The two are stuck with their gazes fixed at the tree.

"Hey, how's about we go to a cafe nearby?" Ringo suggest, still staring at the eye catching tree among the two.

"I'd like that." George agrees.

The two rip their eyes from the tree and set off downtown. The two walk  in the warm sun and breathe in the many scents from Miami. The salt from the ocean, the smell of light coconut scented sunscreen, the smells of fresh fish from food shops and food off the sandy streets. The two walk down the sandy road and are astonished at how different America is from England.