Sparring- Lucien

I was currently in a training match with a very hungry millennium old vampire. I was a good match for him, though. I was only five years younger than him, and I couldn't wait to kick his ass. We were sparring with knives, and our friends had placed bets on who would win. Nik and Elijah were rooting for Lucien, while Rebekah and Aurora were rooting for me.

When he went left, I dodged right. When I went right, he dodged left. This has been going on for some time. I then went right, then darted left. My blade slashed across his forearm as his plunged into my chest. Now the thing with these knives is they're made of both metal and wood. So this wound would likely kill me, if I didn't heal immediately.

I dropped to the ground, and Lucien dropped to my side.

"Are you okay, cherie?" I burst out laughing. I grabbed the blade, and handed it to him.

"You weren't actually worried about me, were you, Lucien?"

"Actually, I was."

"Let's go again." Lucien had won the first fight, but I was going to win the second. We dodged and tried to stab one another until we grew tired of it. So we ditched the knives and started fighting without them.

I successfully won the second match, pining his arms behind his back, his chest on the floor. We started again, and by the look on his face knew he was hungry.

Lucien successfully managed to pin me to the ground, holding each of my wrists in his hands.

"You win, I guess."

"What's his prize going to be?"

"Oh, Rebekah, let him decide." Lucien smirked devilishly down at me, and pressed our chests together. He smashed his lips against mine. I heard cheers from our friends, and kissed him back. He tasted like chocolate and blood. My perfect combination. I had been denying my feelings for him for so long, and I was relieved he felt the same way.

I broke free from his grip, and pushed him against the metal chains surrounding the sparring ring. We mad out for a couple of minutes, and pulled away to clapping, from our friends who had most likely forgotten about the sparring match.

I smiled at Lucien, and we hugged.

"I would die for you. You need to know that."

and so he should, sixty days later.