Intimidation- Kol

"You're not very intimidating. Even though you think you are."

"Well, then love. Thank god you're here." He rolled his eyes.

"Thanks. You need all the help you can get." I huffed as he started to walk away.

"Kol."

"What?" He didn't even bother to turn around.

"Aren't you going to help me?"

"Oh, I thought you were going to do it. Seeing that you're better than me."

"Fine. I guess we'll just leave him here." He turned around and grabbed the man's arms.

"You are aggravating, you do know that?" I bent down and grabbed his ankles.

"Of course I do, but you're even worse."

"Do share, love."

"First, you call me love all the time."

"Force of habit, love. I'll stop immediately." I glared at him as water splashed all over my clothes.

"You annoy me on purpose." He shrugged.

"We were put together to get along. You are only complicating matters."

"So you would like me? If I wasn't so 'annoying' as you keep calling me?" I swatted his air quotes away.

"I could tolerate you more if you weren't so freaking sarcastic and irritating."

"Ah, a new one."

"I've run out of new ones. I've used all the other ones up." I smirked, and shrugged one of my shoulders.

"We have only one more job, then we never have to see each other again."

"Perfect. Lead the way, killer." He grabbed my wrist and vamp sped us to the old Ruins.

"What the hell are we doing here?"

"Drop the fucking act, now."

"Ugh, fine. How'd you figure it out?"

"First, you called me a killer. You have been the one to kill the past four guys. You've never seen me kill anyone. Second, you've been 'annoyed' with me since the moment you 'met' me. Third-"

"Okay. Okay. I got it."

"So, y/n. How have you been?"

"Arpart from killing, maiming, the necessary evil? Just fine. Thanks for asking."

"I know this isn't what you wanted, but-"

"What? Kol, nothing you could say could make this any better."

"I know, and I'm sorry."

"For once, I actually believe you. And I forgive you. For turning me into a vampire." If he was not looking directly into my eyes, he never would have seen my true feelings.

"You have gotten better at lying, love. But you can never fool me. If I could take it back, I would. In an instant."

"You wanted me to suffer for eternity, is that it?"

"I wanted to be with you for eternity. But I guess I never get what I want."

"You let me slip through your fingers. I wanted to be with you for eternity too. But your brother got in the way. Took you away from me." I took a heavy breath.

"I forced myself to stop loving you. To forget all about you and the moments we shared. I've been trying not to let it all come rushing back in, and I've failed miserably. Kol Mikaelson, I've never stopped loving you, and I don't think I can." Tears were falling down my face, his thumb wiped them away.

"I love you, too." He murmured before connecting our lips in heavenly bliss. I had been waiting to kiss him again since Klaus centuries ago. My finger tips grazed the nape of his neck, my body begging for me to pull him closer. You could feel my dissatisfaction when he pulled away. I clung onto him, wishing to be closer to him forever. He rested his forehead against mine.

"I only have one wish." His words were a breathless whisper.

"And what is that?" I spoke in a light voice.

"To have eternity with you, and you only."

"I wish to grant it." I kissed his lips delicately.

"We shall be together forever." I smirked, the phrase that haunted him dangling on my tongue.

"And there you do again. Ruining a perfect moment."

"But we will be together. Always and forever. We shall make our own definition of the phrase. Together, as it,  and we, should be."

All he could do was smile.

"I've never agreed with you more, love."

"How about we get out of the creepy forest?" He looked around, and chuckled.

"Let's just stay a little longer. I want this moment to last as long as it can." He pulled me in for another kiss. With my hands interlocked around his neck, and his hands around my waist, we both could agree that this moment would be forever, even in centuries.