15

Chapter Fifteen || HIS FAMILY

Yeonjun was laying down on his bed. Thinking about tomorrow performance. He already told their teacher that he won't be performing if his partner, which is Yeji, can't perform he will also not perform.

He made up his mind that he, he will achieve his dreams with her. And if she can't he won't, if she won't he also won't. At this situation, Yeji couldn't perform because of her swollen ankle, and he will accompany he tomorrow in the whole program.

He heard a knock on his door to only see his mom, leaning on the door.

He was about to ask his mom when she beat him into it. "I noticed you and your sister is not talking to each other." It's true though, he will lock himself into his room like his sister.

"It's just..." He can't find any word to describe the situation. His mom sat on the side of his bed and he sat up.

"I know you and Jennie so well. You both love other to the point that you will do anything to protect each other. Why what happened?" He was having a second thought, if he should tell his mother.

"It's... You know Yena right mom?" Of course she knows, he once bring her home to have a dinner with his family, but they didn't like her for him, they prefer Yeji. But they didn't show it because they saw how happy he is when they were together.

She only nod. "Well she got back and we started dating. You know that noona didn't really like her in the first place. And... She kinda saw us at the school together." He explained and her mom sigh before combing his hair.

"She just wanted you to be on the right person. Me and your dad also don't like her, but you seems to be happy with her. But your noona knows more. She wants you to be happy, but with the right person." He look at his mother confused.

"I don't know what your sister saw, to make her hate Yena more. But just always remember. Me, your dad and noona will be always here." He hugged her mother, finding some comfort he want.

"But I also heard from your noona that you and Yeji is not okay? And Yeji's ankle is twisted." He broke the hug and look at his mother.

"I kinda mess up with her. It was between me, her and Yena." He said making his mom surprised and worried.

"Why? Did something happened?" She ask.

"I somehow saw Yena pushed Yeji that's caused of her twisted ankle." Yeah, he saw it, but didn't hear what they were talking about. He was far from them.

He saw how Yena push Yeji until she out balanced and twisted her ankle. He also saw how Yena ran away without helping her. He somehow managed to go to her after Yena go. It's the cause of why he wanted to break up with her. And he wanted to know if Yena was the one who's behind of Yeji's back injury that he didn't know before.

"So? Are you and Yena still together?" She ask him.

"Not anymore, mom. We already broke up. But she wants me to go back to her." He said and sigh. His mom also sigh that make them both laugh.

"You should go to your sister and talk to her." His mom pursued him. And he comply. He walk to the next room beside his. And knock softly.

"Who is it?" He heard her ask, before opening the door while drying her hair with towel. It seems like she just finish taking a shower. "Yeonjun." She said his name that make him nervous.

"H-hi, noona. C-can I talk to y-you?" He stutter asking her. And she nod. She let him enter her room and closed the door.

"What do you wanna talk about?" She ask him as she sat in front of her vanity to have a skin care. While he stood near her bed.

'Why is she so straight forward?' He shouted in his head, he didn't think of what he will say to her and just follow what his mom told him.

"What is it? Are you just gonna stand their?" She snapped at him making him flinch. He barely flinch, but she barely get angry at him. So seeing her angry at him makes him afraid of her.

"A-about what happened last w-w—." He's been cut by her when she roll her eyes.

"If your gonna ask, for me to accept that girl to be your girlfriend, kindly leave this room." She said before continuing what she's doing.

"It's not that noona, actually i already break up with her." He said making her stop and look at him with a cream on his face.

"And?" She ask still looking at him fiddling his fingers while looking down on his feet. She wanted to laugh at him who look so small even he's taller than her. But she tried not to and show her strict side.

"And... I wanted to say sorry, i didn't tell you." He said fastly making her laugh out. He look at his sister confused.

"Y-your so cute when your nervous, you know that." She said while laughing making him jaw drop.

'Is she only making fun of me?' He ask himself.

"So you reali-" He cut of what his sister wanted to tell him.

"I realized that she's not for me. I saw her bad side. And she's stopping me on the things that I want. And I always comply. But I realized that, maybe she's really not for me." He said making her jaw drop this time.

"So you realized it just now? When Yeji got her ankle twisted?" She crossed her arms. He was about to talk again when she stop him. "Do you also know that Yena was the cause of Yeji's back injury?" She ask making him froze on his spot.

He look at his sister dumbfounded. "Well base on your expression, you still didn't know." She said before walking towards him. And hold his hands.

"Yeonjun, let me tell you this. Yena, is like a junk food, she's not healthy for you so you should avoid her. It's for your best, she do anything she wants behind your back, she goes to bar, cheat on you, making out to a random man. So please dont do this for me, do this for yourself." She said before smiling at him.

"You know what noona, your the best!" He said before hugging his sister tight.

"I know." She chuckle and said and hugging him back.

"I love you noona." He whispered, making him chuckle.

"I love you too." She said before breaking the hug. "Now I know you and Yeji is not in a good situation, go and fix your problem with her." She said patting his head.

"Sure, thanks noona." He said and leave her room with a big smile on his face.

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~