18

Chapter Eighteen || SOMEONE

"By the way, hyung. Why are you here? Where's your girlfriend?" She stop for a while, then start eating her food. She feel Chaeryeong staring at her. So she look at the girl then simply smile at her.

"Oh about, that." Yeonjun scratch his nape, he didn't know how to tell them that he already broke up with the girl. "I'll tell you guys later. I heard Lia will treat us in her Cafe. Special thanks to Soobin." He avoided the topic then look at the girl beside him and eat.

"But, oppa. Why you didn't perform earlier?" Chaeryeong ask in her curiosity. Making the boy look and smile at her.

"If I perform earlier, then this stubborn girl will be alone in the crowd with a frown on her face." He smile widely before ruffling Yeji's hair. That make the girl groan in annoyance.

"I'm not a kid who needs a babysitter, just to let you know." She said rolling her eyes. Taehyun and Chaeryeong chuckle at the two.

"Oh noona, I just remembered. I heard that you were having a second thought of leaving for college." She heard Taehyun said, making her widen my eyes. She sense that Yeonjun stop eating then look at her.

She shut her eyes closed then bit her lip. Of course she was having a second thought of her college school and she did remember she only told it to the girls. And only one person would tell Taehyun about that. Yeji look at her friend who was looking away.

"You thought of leaving me?" Yeonjun ask her. She look at him, before answering.

"It's not about you, it's about leaving this school to enter another college school." She explained, Yeonjun stare at her, and Yeji couldn't understand what he means by the look he's giving to her.

"It's just the same, Ji. Your leaving this college, and it also means your leaving me here alone." Yeonjun said, it's a serious topic for him because they have a dream to achieve together.

"You have unnie, you said you'll study where Jen unnie will study." Yeji said to the boy. Yeonjun look dumbfounded, of course he said those but he want it with her.

"Yeji, we just talked earlier." He said and you can clearly see you disappointment on his face.

The talk about her transferring to other school became a serious topic, and the two audience could feel the growing tension between the two.

"Uhm. Guys, let's just eat, because the program will continue any time." Taehyun said making the two continue eating with a grumpy Yeonjun and frustrated Yeji.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun look at each other before smiling awkwardly.

~•~

Yeji is with her friends now. After they ate, Chaeryeong drag her to where the other girls are, while they leave the two boys confused. And the program end, without Yeonjun with her. They were at Lia's Cafe waiting for the boys to come.

"Yuna, I heard that you and Kai are finally going out together." Ryujin ask her cousin causing her to gasp loudly. She didn't hear any about the youngest dating.

"Apparently, we're just hanging out. There's nothing wrong about hanging out with him, right?" Yuna ask them. While they just shrugged. Yuna rolled her eyes at them.

"We don't know, Lia unnie and Soobin oppa has been hanging out a lot lately, and you can clearly see a lot of difference from them now." Chaeryeong said making the said girl, widen her eyes making her choke on her drink.