🦙🐿️🐥| kisser

3rd pov:

"Hell nah I am definitely the better kisser." Hyunjin remarked while slouching into the cushions, scowling at Felix while rolling his eyes. Felix wasn't any different as he stared at Hyunjin with a dirty look before replying with a comeback that he was very much proud of.

"You literally kissed a DOG and bit leeknow's toes." Felix smirked while staring at him for a great reaction, emphasizing the dog. Felix shivered disgustingly at the image of kkami licking Hyunjin lips as he could literally have a nightmare just from thinking about it. What made it even more worse was that Hyunjin wanted his dog to do it again. 'God he's so weird' was always Felix thinking of him ever since that incident happened.

Wait, I'm sure you're confused on how or why the argument of who's the better kisser started so flashback~

One regular Friday evening, Hyunjin and Felix were both seated on the couch while Hyunjin watched Felix scrolled through the addicting clock app. Hyunjin said his phone was about to die and he was too lazy to go charge it so that's how he ended up watching some weird TikTok with Felix.

The DanceRacha had just came back from learning some new choreography for their upcoming event. 3racha and VocalRacha all huddled up into the studio to record a few verses for their performances they have next week. The DanceRacha are doing the dancing while the rest were either singing or rapping. Once they all got home, everyone had wandered off to their dorm or went to grab some snacks before heading back to their room. Felix and Hyunjin were the only ones that were too lazy to do that so they decided to relax on the couch for a while until they felt more energetic to get off the lounge.

After some time of the duo watching some hilarious, strange, cool videos, they came across a certain video made by a stay. It was obvious as their profile and username said it all but while they were reading the text off of their post with a Han fancam behind it, they both looked at each other with a challenging expression. The reason for it was because the video was basically asking other stays who they think is the best kisser in the band and knowing that Felix and Hyunjin tend to compete against each other jokingly, this was another challenge for them on their list.

Hyunjin looked the younger up and down before smirking with a mischievous look printed on his face. Felix paused the video as the sound was getting annoying after it kept replaying while crossing his arms in front of his chest. Felix knew where this was most likely leading too so he waited for Hyunjin to say something as he was the one to always start the ridiculous arguments.

"You know, I'm pretty sure I'm the best kisser out of everyone in the group." Hyunjin simpered, looking awfully pleased with his habitual confidence flowing through his blood while flicking his hair behind his ears. Felix rolled his eyes while looking at what seemed to him to be a ridiculous looking person that is really confident in his words.

"You wish. You probably never even kissed anyone in your entire life." Felix replied back with a hint of sass, shifting into the couch for a more comfortable position, knowing he might be here for a while.

"You're the one to talk." Hyunjin bit back while mocking his sass, silently sneering at him. Felix glared at him before sitting himself up, gazing at the long blonde hair boy while grinning.

"Actually I have kissed a lot of people back in high school and it appears to them that I am a really great kisser unlike you." Felix chortles with a wide smile and a hint of boldness. Felix then did what Hyunjin did earlier, looking him up and down while puckering his eyebrows to add onto the pile of retorts.

"Are you implying that you're a better kisser than me?" The older eyed the younger with a sarcastic look on his face, almost finding Felix's response amusing.